Meltdown Join me, Bruce McAvaney, in the countdown to 400 as we celebrate the greatest captain of the AFL era (no not Jab WhatsUp LOL as if)

Remove this Banner Ad

I have all the patience in the world. Its so good logging into the Bay and instead of bulk notifications of Spreaders melts there is bulk notifications of frggr appreciating my posts. You wouldnt know the feeling which is why you're salty
I'm always happy to like good content.

Maybe Spreaders needs to start a thread titled "How Many Days Since Spreaders Has Posted.a Quality Thread"

We'd be up past 25,000 days for sure

The obsession continues! 😂

Maybe Spreaders needs to start a thread titled "How Many Days Since Spreaders Has Posted.a Quality Thread"

Maybe you could educate us all by posting a link to the last quality Fred you started, oh saviour of the Bay??

Or even the last Fred you started full stop

You know, since you’re such a legend in your own lunchtime and everything… show us how it’s done
🤦‍♂️

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thread now needs a double meltdown tag. Spreaders went again about multi-quote or his perceived lack of others using it.

Spit Take Lol GIF by Justin

Which is why its so embarrassing for you that you're teaming up with him

I never picked it you would fall to Footy Is The Win levels
I appreciate the free rent, but it's really a shithole. The walls are thin, the mattress stinks, it's not a place to be a man.

^ This right here is the flog who is the self-proclaimed "saviour of the Bay", folks

Couldn't multiquote if his life depended on it and still carrying a pre-ban grudge 🤦‍♂️

Please be patient as he slowly works his way through the last 3 years worth of posts 🤣

You could have multi quoted that you know…

Enjoy your bulk reacharounds, the good news is so long as you mention me in any negative way they’re guaranteed no matter how lame or irrelevant your put down is #rentfree

Thread now needs a double meltdown tag. Spreaders went again about multi-quote or his perceived lack of others using it.

Spit Take Lol GIF by Justin

Damn, he's a bit sensitive about multi-quoting 😢

Hi Bay, Bruce McAvaney here AKA Mr. Olympics, Macca and that guy who likes saying 'special' a lot

View attachment 1928254

I'm here to celebrate the achievements of probably - no, definitely - the greatest captain of the AFL era. Nobody can hold a candle to him really. Nor should they

Hailing from Sale in Victoria and coming to the AFL via the Gippsland Power, this former #5 draft pick debuted in 2006 since when he's been a 2x premiership player, premiership captain, Norm Smith medallist, AFLCA champion player of the year, 6x AA, 5x B&F, 2x AFLPA best captain, 3x ANZAC medallist and AFLCA best young player (and not many people know he also has a basketball background)

With the most disposals and tackles of all time, the man, the myth, the legend - people call him the Rolls Royce - that's right I'm talking about none other than future premiership coach Scott Pendlebury

Scott is sitting pretty on 384 games so with his legendary durability he should become just the 6th players to join the 400 club this June, after which he will quickly eclipse Felcher (400), Hungry (403) and some bloke called Silk (407) to stand on the podium alongside Tuck and Boomer before deciding if he wants to go around one more time and knock them off as well, or if he thinks 3 flags is really enough and he should let someone else have a go

I know you're as excited as I am (well, maybe not - who is) about this 'special' milestone and I can't wait to count it down with you, game by game

View attachment 1928251

Divvy this post if it triggers you
While I think you have made a great effort to explore the intricacies of writing a standard English essay, following the PEAL/PEEL/TEEL paragraphing structure, unfortunately your writing is full of inconsistencies and riddled with lexical errors which make me think that this is not a good essay. You have presented no concrete evidence and have discussed no elements about some of the highlights of his career from a deep analytical perspective. It would have been wise to discuss some examples of games that he played extremely well, an ANZAC day game, perhaps, or the 2010 Grand Final replay. You also chose to include and portray your own personal perspectives and biases as fact within this piece of writing.

Going forward, I suggest researching some of the key elements of persuasive writing pieces as that is far more suited to writings such as this, and embedded in those I would heavily suggest including persuasive writing techniques that are far more advanced than the ones used haphazardly throughout the writing.

I'm happy to provide more substantial feedback in the future if you'd like it, too!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back