Joke Watts Season 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone know if the man himself will be lining up for the Dees next weekend, or is he repeating year 12 and focussing on his studies still?
If he's still a failure in 10 years time, at least we can trade him to Brisbane for a first round pick. ;)

If he's still a failure in 10 years time, at least we can trade him to Brisbane for a first round pick. ;)

And pay half his salary as well?

Nice self-troll though. If the best you can say about your recruiting is that you draft failures for pick 1, carry them for 10 years and then offload them for a downgraded pick, then your club is in even worse shape that we can imagine.

Looks like we are finally starting to scrape some of the Melbourne taint off Trav. Certainly wouldn't have won the elimination final without him last year. :thumbsu:

Nice self-troll though. If the best you can say about your recruiting is that you draft failures for pick 1, carry them for 10 years and then offload them for a downgraded pick, then your club is in even worse shape that we can imagine.

Looks like we are finally starting to scrape some of the Melbourne taint off Trav. Certainly wouldn't have won the elimination final without him last year. :thumbsu:

Please dont refer to the word 'final' when addressing a Melgorne supporter.

They get very confused.

And we got Jack Grimes out of it. Everybody wins. :)

The videos are admittedly hilarious. Still, I don't understand the hate for the kid. Is it because we hyped him up so much on his debut? He'll be a good player. A great player, not sure, but he has the potential, no doubt. Anyone who has seen the kid play at his best should know that.

Fail response. You do know what a number 1 pick is, don't you?

You failed to mount any sort of defense at all for your own club's failure. I would have thought you would have stood up for Jack and at least argued that he will come good, considering he is one of the players you have based your username on.

Tell me then, who do you think was the best player available in the 2008 draft?

Shhh. You're not allowed to discuss another club's supposed failures when you're a Bulldog supporter. Along with the Saints, you'd have to be one of the most unsuccessful professional sporting clubs in the world. A Bulldogs fan criticising a club's supposed failure is like Ben Cousins being critical of Matthew Stokes.

Please dont refer to the word 'final' when addressing a Melgorne supporter.

They get very confused.

We last made the finals in 2006. WC last made them in 2007. We played in 9 finals series between 1990 and 2006, which is more times than more than half of the league. We also didn't receive a hand job from the league ala drafting concessions in the late 80s, yet we still had relative success before getting AIDS in 2007.

And please, we might not have had much overall success over the past few decades, but at least we have something WC will never have: history and culture. You're nothing more than a money making machine for the league, a mutation of a team that will be looked back on for housing a drug culture, as opposed to winning three flags.

Without handouts from powerhouses like WCE through the AFL you would be still rattling the tins minnow.

Yeah, because your three flags were accomplished with no handouts, be it financially or through the draft. You won them completely and 100% fair and square.

seinfeldyeahokbuddy.gif

I love how critical some people can be. Considering our terrible zoning from the 70s onwards and our ability to survive after quite possible the worst decade of football by any team in the history of the game, I'd say we've done pretty well. As great a clubs as Carlton, Collingwood and Essendon are, they only have four more flags than us at the most, which ain't that bad considering how much of a failure/joke so many opposing fans seem to think we are.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only a matter of time until Auskick Bailey turns Grimesy into a James McDonald Vanilla Pudding.

Pretty sure Jurrah was in your team when you came to the Gabba last and we wiped your mob of hacks like a dirty bum.

I didn't realise moderators were supposed to encourage online 'fights' by paying out users and other football teams. What a great representative of BF you are.

I didn't realise moderators were supposed to encourage online 'fights' by paying out users and other football teams. What a great representative of BF you are.
It's Bay 13, read the rules.

Probably a while off from season premier still.

He wasn't a mod back then, he was still able to openly and freely abuse.

I miss the old BD.

BD! Come back, BD! BD! BD!

[youtube]xxFYEmhkfIc[/youtube]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back