Society/Culture Jordan B Peterson

Remove this Banner Ad

Ignoring your insistance that you shouldn't have to abide by basic manners ("tubby sheila", "neckbeard") - something Jorpy loves to drum into people - his "set your house in perfect order before you criticise the world" specifically uses the word PERFECT.

Not very good for someone who claims to choose his words very carefully.

And yet that is exactly what he uses it for. Anyone who wants to change something he thinks is fine, well they have no business doing that.

If your behaviour is ******* up the world, be prepared for other people to put you back in your box. WHinge all you like, it'll happen.

Three hours of analysis of sheer Jorpy madness, you woke moralist:

Logical, moderate, thinker and teacher?

No! Right-leaning self-help celebrity. Maybe even far right leaning.

This was very good, I only managed around half, but it goes into great detail about how he operates.
He’s a liar, we all know that, “I’m a neuroscientist”, “I’m a evolutionary biologist”, weird how he chose Sam Harris’ and Richard Dawkins’ credentials to make himself appear more educated than he actually is.
The bit on his mentor whom put him up for the job as professor, then castigated him for his lectures for lying and simply making s**t up and lack of fact checking to create his worldview.
It appears JP was just intelligent enough to create his own form of reality in psychology(lobster stuff, Jungs archetypes, hierarchical systems and the natural forces that create them etc) to build his online grift.
I watched all of the Harris and Jorpy debates and kinda of started like him, but of late his teary eyed ramblings and continued demonisation I’d of the lgbtqi community just shows his religious imbalance and opens him up to the same rhetoric and mockery he attempts to heaps on “fat chicks” etc etc.
He’s a grifting, whining, w***er, he should now just disappear into the sunset.

Jorpy in this just makes me think of Malcovich in Being John Malcovich when he's being puppet mastered by Schwatz and talking about his art

Jorpy in this just makes me think of Malcovich in Being John Malcovich when he's being puppet mastered by Schwatz and talking about his art

Old mate looking and sounding more like he's on the glass BBQ these days.

I was at Rod Laver on Sunday for the boxing and saw JP is "playing" there next month, anyone posting in this thread going? :D
I'll be outside heckling attendees :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

* me. What absolutely meaningless garbage.
What do you mean by meaningless, what do you mean by garbage and what does every other word mean....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back