Player Watch Jordon Butts - Contract Extension to End of 2026

Remove this Banner Ad

Z7HeRxU.png

Must be a miserable f**k, the season is over draft is done. ffs Talk about a fun killer.

We'll trade Jake to Collingwood next year.
Jake and Carlton 2019 first for Grundy.
As long as that’s about pick 5.
I’d take pick 1-4 to the draft probably.

Much better kick than Hartigan and better composure, certainly at the same age.

Yeah, I know they are highlight so meant to be a good version of the player but there were a few kicks under pressure there that he had to choose the right option, if it'd been Harto at least two of those kicks would have overshot the mark and hit Dusty on the chest streaming towards goal

Bicks is just a bit anal about keeping the forum on track thats all

Its not a shot at him. Im just saying its Nov 24.

We have really no idea about whether the new drafted players will succeed. It takes more than just skill and athleticism to succeed at AFL level.

We will get a better idea in the JLT hopefully. Till then this season has ended and the next one hasnt really started.

People are on here for the banter and fun till the players come back from their Xmas break where some serious discussion can be properly had.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

195 cms is a nice sized lad but 80 kgs makes him 18 to 24 months away from senior AFL.

Give him 2 SANFL season before you expect to see him play any AFL footy

Having a look at the 1 minute snip provided he still looks about 3 years away from having a body he is comfortable with

'' aye hes a big loomp of a lad but wait till he grows up''
QUOTE: FOJ1
Jordon Butts 196cm 82 kg Key position Murray Bushrangers
Selected him two years in a row. Kiss of death?
Jordon is born in late December hence really young 19 year old.
Didn't get drafted as clubs questioned his maturity and his readiness for AFL footy is my guess.
He has a good year playing at centre half back and as a high hit up half forward. I see Jordon's best chance of an AFL career playing as a high half forward who is too athletic for players of similar height and too tall for similar athletes. Justin Westhoff like.
Jordan needs to find strength in his body and I question his competitiveness on occasion.
Kick is okay, reads ball well and has decent hands. Should have played for Vic Country this year

Remove this Banner Ad

Back