Josh Dunkley

Remove this Banner Ad

So 16 weeks would be sneaking in just in time for the later part of the finals. Not ideal, here's hoping that it's 12 weeks and he's back by the pre-finals bye.

Dunks is the ultimate professional if it is at all possible to make it back before finals he is the man to get it done. And time for us to develop a new structure with the available personnel

Might be my imagination, but historically he's seemed the type that takes quite a few weeks to get back up and going after long term injuries. Well, most players do, but he seems to struggle to adjust to the pace a bit more than others.

If he gets back in 12 weeks and gets 3-4 games in before finals, he'll hopefully be cherry ripe.

I wise man once said to me IN EVERY JOKE THERE IS SOME TRUTH and I agree with that I do hope Adam can cope with no Dunks around
I'm sure he'll be around, just not out on the ground. He'll be at the club just as much, only doing rehab instead of training. No doubt they will even travel together each day, except Ads will be driving. It will be good for them to support each other in adversity. :)

This is a great result. I remember a few saying season over in the autopsy thread.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have full faith we'll see him for the final 2 or 3 rounds of the H&A season, ready to be primed for finals time.

Imagine there'll be a Get Well Soon card from Tullamarine on his bedside table and a signed photo of Adrian to go with it.

He's had a shoulder reco before, surely that helps him knowing what to expect and what will assist his rehab. I'd expect him to be fit for finals

Might be my imagination, but historically he's seemed the type that takes quite a few weeks to get back up and going after long term injuries. Well, most players do, but he seems to struggle to adjust to the pace a bit more than others.

If he gets back in 12 weeks and gets 3-4 games in before finals, he'll hopefully be cherry ripe.
Could be a weapon come finals, a fresh contested beast that isn't banged up from a long season. Fit and raring to go s
Silver lining from an awful outcome

So 16 weeks would be sneaking in just in time for the later part of the finals. Not ideal, here's hoping that it's 12 weeks and he's back by the pre-finals bye.
The last weekend of August is 18 weeks away.

Ideally it would be good to get at least 2-3 games into him before finals. Hopefully that's how it plays out.
If he misses 16 weeks, he has two H&A rounds available and the pre-finals bye.

16 weeks would have him back in time before finals.

6 rounds have been completed. Add 16 weeks (if no byes) = out to and including round 22 but there is the mid season bye. Therefore, if 16 weeks is necessary, he comes back for the final home and away and then there is the bye before the first week of the finals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back