Modern Day Event Julian Assange & Wikileaks - What’s the conspiracy?

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That goes doubly for our own SRP bored.....The very future of our Fourth Estate - in being at the forefront of the defense for our Democracy - is on trial here, & those shills are dead silent on it.

Just goes to show you how programmed & brain-washed they really are by the Libtard MSM....Bloody disgrace....

Last edited:
Summaries of the last two days.
This is day 9 of being in Court and day 13 total.

Day 10.

That goes doubly for our own SRP bored.....The very future of our Fourth Estate - in being at the forefront of the defense for our Democracy - is on trial here, & those shills are dead silent on it.

Just goes to show you how programmed & brain-washed they really are by the Libtard MSM....Bloody disgrace....a motley crew of try-hard, wannabe-intellectual lackeys, in a ship of delusional hood-winked fools.

SRP is a ******* joke.
Wasn’t it the SRP echo chamber that supported Assange 10 or so years ago? Now they’ve turned on him. I’ve gone the opposite way and I’ll openly admit that I still don’t like Assange even though I support him. 12 years ago your views on 911 and other conspiracies would’ve seen us having massive arguments and me telling you what a * wit you are. My posting on Sportal (an extinct forum) would have seen my account banned five times over if replicated here.

Wasn’t it the SRP echo chamber that supported Assange 10 or so years ago? Now they’ve turned on him. I’ve gone the opposite way and I’ll openly admit that I still don’t like Assange even though I support him. 12 years ago your views on 911 and other conspiracies would’ve seen us having massive arguments and me telling you what a fu** wit you are. My posting on Sportal (an extinct forum) would have seen my account banned five times over if replicated here.

I don't have a boat in the phony Left/Right divide, as you know....Like assange, I'm only concerned with the truth, not ideology or political agendas.

The blanket propaganda assault upon his character by the establishment owned MSM, has had an effect upon most people's perceptions of him - I dare say...But not me.

Glad to hear you were open-minded enough to explore the 9/11 question more thoroughly for yourself though....To my mind, there is no difference between the Clinton's, the Bush's, Obama or Trump....They're - all of them - tools & Muppets of the Deep-State NWO....I reckon that ought to be self-evident to anyone who still chooses to see & think for themselves. Of placing the facts & the evidence at the forefront of one's assessments, instead of substituting the up-front empty rhetoric for actual policy.....Parmenides 'Seeming' in place of reality.

A good summary and commentary.

I haven’t looked too much myself, but someone might be interested...

93xvKAF.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back