Multiplat Jurassic world evolution 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone still playing this game? Purchased today... Little bit time poor which may make it difficult to play but watched the movie series last week being off with covid so it got me in the mood for it.
Stopped playing ages ago. Dont think I even completed the missions tbh

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I loved it, but by the time I grinded enough in the missions to unlock everything for sandbox mode...I couldn't be bothered playing sandbox mode anymore because I'd already seen everything.

Fun game though. Makes some good improvements on the first.

Anyone still playing this game? Purchased today... Little bit time poor which may make it difficult to play but watched the movie series last week being off with covid so it got me in the mood for it.
im still playing mate. im also time poor with work and family but i still want to finish all modes.

How have you found it?

I’ve just completed Arizona in the first campaign mode.
I probably haven't enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed jwe1, but I just think that's because this one wasn't so different from the first game. I'd like to see them provide new and exciting guest attractions and viewing galleries as well as more props for the enclosures.

I probably haven't enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed jwe1, but I just think that's because this one wasn't so different from the first game. I'd like to see them provide new and exciting guest attractions and viewing galleries as well as more props for the enclosures.
Yeah I am finding it very much same same not sure how much life I will get out of it before getting bored of it.

im still playing mate. im also time poor with work and family but i still want to finish all modes.

Current completion
Campaign mode 100%
Chaos theory mode 100%
Challenge mode 10%
At the same point with the same goal! Didn't expect challenge mode to take so bloody long so I'm taking a little break after beating the first one though.

Really enjoying it but I didn't play the first one. Some annoying quality of life stuff (or lack thereof) overall which is disappointing for a second go at the game, but having a lot of fun.

At the same point with the same goal! Didn't expect challenge mode to take so bloody long so I'm taking a little break after beating the first one though.

Really enjoying it but I didn't play the first one. Some annoying quality of life stuff (or lack thereof) overall which is disappointing for a second go at the game, but having a lot of fun.
I'm currently at 30% challenge mode now after a little play over the weekend

I'm currently at 30% challenge mode now after a little play over the weekend
What are the next two challenge modes like?

I'm actually playing them on the top level difficulty for the plat so the first one took ******* ages. Heaps of fun though, once you get past the initial annoyance of trying to put a single dino in the park before you go bankrupt. :tearsofjoy:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back