Meltdown Kardinia Park Globetrotters vs Brown Paper Bag Generals

Remove this Banner Ad

Looky here scatflogs - you are minnows ok get it?
I much prefer smashing the clolluywobblers who have fluked their way into relevance last year courtrtesy of minnow Clubs like your and the idjots up in Brsbane..

now just get out of the way and let Carlton bring the game back to normality after a couoel of decades of rubbish

also - dont kid yerselves and your connect the dots history...

fooling no one...

#xconnectthedotsdankbummerrobinson
Watching Tv Kerry GIF by Gogglebox Australia

Looky here scatflogs - you are minnows ok get it?
I much prefer smashing the clolluywobblers who have fluked their way into relevance last year courtrtesy of minnow Clubs like your and the idjots up in Brsbane..

now just get out of the way and let Carlton bring the game back to normality after a couoel of decades of rubbish

also - dont kid yerselves and your connect the dots history...

fooling no one...

#xconnectthedotsdankbummerrobinson
I think you may be having a stroke.

Yes indeed 1995 plus 2020 when the weak as pee scats were not up to it. :)
Natural born HANDBAGGERS - pretenders looking good when it all goes their way with shyte umpiring ...proven finals floppers

Pathetic for 43 years then they discovered selling meth and paying off umps with that money will win them cheat flags. :$
they are teh begging bowl fixers from the other side of the bridge a bunch of low life trailer park trash - those prison bar hoops they wear are all you need to know

Makes sense most of their list over years have sold or used drugs at some stage convict culture.

Whisperers into the ears of the AFL, constant unsportsmanlike whining and whinging from a flaky back pocket coach in a constant state of mid life crisis, Vegie mafioso dirty money and property development paper bags, Dank, Robinson and bummer T - drug fixers, covered up by tehri mates in AFL HQ...

the list goes on and on an on...

dirty dirty Club - smelly dirty - rank.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whisperers into the ears of the AFL, constant unsportsmanlike whining and whinging from a flaky back pocket coach in a constant state of mid life crisis, Vegie mafioso dirty money and property development paper bags, Dank, Robinson and bummer T - drug fixers, covered up by tehri mates in AFL HQ...

the list goes on and on an on...

dirty dirty Club - smelly dirty - rank.
Just like Corio every time i pass through there i need to put a peg on my nose, phoar!

You’re Cartoon paper bag minnows in a grown-up world. Keep living off the glory-days of b&w tv, in the meantime we’ll keep on winning premierships
Bored Bugs Bunny GIF by MOODMAN

20 years of giving you minnows a free run and the best you can come up with is " connect the dots " fake flags.

LOLs at you minnows wif person bar outfits.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back