Meltdown Kardinia Park Globetrotters vs Brown Paper Bag Generals

Remove this Banner Ad

Filth fans still melting days later :whitecheck:

Scats fans gloating over beating up on minnows in April :whitecheck:

Gotta love footy
The sewerage outfall runs down the hill from Carlton to Collingwood- dont forget that.

Whisperers into the ears of the AFL, constant unsportsmanlike whining and whinging from a flaky back pocket coach in a constant state of mid life crisis, Vegie mafioso dirty money and property development paper bags, Dank, Robinson and bummer T - drug fixers, covered up by tehri mates in AFL HQ...

the list goes on and on an on...

dirty dirty Club - smelly dirty - rank.
Thats rich coming from a supporter of a club that was busted for cheating in the draft. You’re a hypocrite, so no need to respond to anything else you say, mega-flog :$

Laughing at dozen of you pussies is a melt - go tell mummy about it.
Come Austin Powers GIF

What did I miss?
Poor umpiring, 3.8 first quarter
Cats pretending they have the ability minus intervention over us?
Their supporters believing their hacks will hold this form for 20+ weeks🤣
That they live in the crappest rural outlier shanty town in The Great State of Victoria?
They make good ice?
Their Mayors insert muscles into their waistline?
Plus, I shagged all the best looking girls in your cattle station hick town in the 90’s and laughed at their boyfriends during!👍👌

What did I miss?
Poor umpiring, 3.8 first quarter
Cats pretending they have the ability minus intervention over us?
Their supporters believing their hacks will hold this form for 20+ weeks🤣
That they live in the crappest rural outlier shanty town in The Great State of Victoria?
They make good ice?
Their Mayors insert muscles into their waistline?
Plus, I shagged all the best looking girls in your cattle station hick town in the 90’s and laughed at their boyfriends during!👍👌
Carlton have been holding that form for 20 years :$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Something tells me these Carlscum flogs don't like losing, which is unusual after almost 30 years you'd think they'd be used to it.

Sesame Street Idk GIF
How many flags in the last 30 years?
Let’s bring receipts shall we, I don’t give a heck if you’re a child, some of us have long memories!
How many cups shaggalags?

All you have are distant memories. LOL
I asked you to specifically bring receipts, now you appear to be crying like the little bitch that you’ve always been.
I played checkers with your infantile intellect, then switched to chess, in your immortal pathetic ignorance, all you’ve shown me is tears of the beaten!
Now, I agree, my football club has been abjectly shite since the year 2000, we essentially gave the entire planet, 29 years to catch up or surpass us, has that occurred, no, no it hasn’t, has it been difficult to watch, hmmmn, yeah, is your mob the greatest of all, no, no it isn’t, it is an empty inane lyric created to keep nuffies like you buying into a product that is inferior.
We won’t kick 3.8 in the first quarter again next time.
And your old campaigners won’t be able to hobble into a finals series in 2024, Dangerfield is cooked, half your list is cooked, aaaawwwww reality sux!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back