Player Watch Kayle Kirby (Delisted 2018)

Remove this Banner Ad

Playing the man again. C'mon Apex you're better than that.
Playing the man? I just said you were smart enough to work it out for yourself. I thought you were better than stooping down to trolling, but I'm getting the impression I was wrong about that.

Playing the man? I just said you were smart enough to work it out for yourself. I thought you were better than stooping down to trolling, but I'm getting the impression I was wrong about that.

You brought up my profession. No need.

To be fit.

For *s sake.
He has played week in - week out at VFL level and came 2nd in VFL goal-kicking.
His fitness may not be AFL level yet, but he's made big improvements in a year.

You don't have the year he's had at VFL level without being "Fit" to some degree. The VFL is not some bush league where fatass 50yo's can sit in the goal square and kick 100goals a year.

If you're only gripe is his fitness, then for an 18yo coming from as far back as he did, thats not a whole lot to be complaining about.

For ****s sake.
He has played week in - week out at VFL level and came 2nd in VFL goal-kicking.
His fitness may not be AFL level yet, but he's made big improvements in a year.

If you're only gripe is his fitness, then for an 18yo coming from as far back as he did, thats not a whole lot to be complaining about.
I didn't complain, just said that I don't think he'll make it. Hope to be wrong because he has what we need.

Doesn't missing out on finals suck?

Arguing about nothing is all we have got at the moment :(

Kirby will make it if he wants to.....simple.

I didn't complain, just said that I don't think he'll make it. Hope to be wrong because he has what we need.

If that were true (that you "don't think he'll make it") then you have no need to argue with anything that the rest of us have been saying - that yes his fitness has a long way to go, but we have seen enough this year to have hope for continued progress - which is the best you can say for most 1st year players.

If you "hope to be wrong" then you would not be arguing with those of us who are saying take a step back and be patient.

The way you are coming across is that you very clearly are giving up on him already - that may or may not be your intention, but it is my perception (and appears to be most others here).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even if he maintains his current level I don't think he will make it. AFL standard of fitness is beyond him, IMO.
images

Mr Aggression!

Loved PANTS!!!

Unbelievable player jonbe54.

A lot of man love for him.

Made all his teammates walk taller.

Was at the 'G' up on the top tier on that huge day in '90 but even from that stratospheric height you could pick pants out clearly. Team mates flowed around him and were linked but opposition players gave him total respect. I saw more than a few tackles aborted once the object of the tackle resolved into pants.
A giant of the club.

Thanks for the advice but I'm allowed to discuss a player in that players' thread.

Didn't Monty Python already patent this "discussion"

My mate was at Barrells, the Swan Hill night club, and on his Snapchat Story, Kirbs was dancing. Not sure what to take out of that

Remove this Banner Ad

Back