Player Position Classifications

Remove this Banner Ad

Applying for Eric Hipwood or Zaine Cordy as hardship Ruck.

Allen who was last weeks has been omitted, still no Jackson, Pruess or Kruezer

fightingfury_88
Cordy all good. Has done more ruckwork than Hipwood.

Is there enough evidence to make Bayley Fritsch a permanent KPF yet? Played as the deepest forward for most of the year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is there enough evidence to make Bayley Fritsch a permanent KPF yet? Played as the deepest forward for most of the year.
Brody Mihocek and Mitch McGovern are much more KPF size and role than Fritsch so I'm comfortable keeping Fritsch as hardship only at this stage - particularly with Weideman back in the Melbourne team.

Apply for the following to all be granted KPP forwad status:
Oscar McInerney
Tim O'Brien
Mabior Chol
Tim O'Brien and Mabior Chol approved.
Oscar McInerney denied as permanent. Playing as ruck mostly for Brisbane this year. Perfectly good hardship option at this stage though.

Tim O'Brien and Mabior Chol approved.
Oscar McInerney denied as permanent. Playing as ruck mostly for Brisbane this year. Perfectly good hardship option at this stage though.
Ok, Should I swap McInerney and O'brien in my named team? Or just leave it as it is. I currently have McInerney at FF and O'Brien FP, Happy to leave it as long as you are aware that O'brien is at FF

Ok, Should I swap McInerney and O'brien in my named team? Or just leave it as it is. I currently have McInerney at FF and O'Brien FP, Happy to leave it as long as you are aware that O'brien is at FF
I can fix it up. No problem.

Apply for either Tom Hawkins or Aidan Corr as Hardship Ruck.

Stef Martin, Tom Hickey and Nathan Vardy all not playing.

Apply for either Tom Hawkins or Aidan Corr as Hardship Ruck.

Stef Martin, Tom Hickey and Nathan Vardy all not playing.
Hawkins has played a little bit of ruck in the past, so approved as hardship ruck.

fightingfury_88 I'm not too sure what to do. I'm missing my two ruckmen in Lycett and Mumford. I am also playing a hardship KPD in Birchall and my next most likely hardship ruck would be Roughead although I have no logical replacement to play FB instead. Only other talls are Mihocek and McGovern and my next tallest after that is Tom Lynch at 192. I doubt any of those would pass?

Am I going to get more points by naming one there and playing Colyer as my 18th or by not naming anyone there at all?

fightingfury_88 I'm not too sure what to do. I'm missing my two ruckmen in Lycett and Mumford. I am also playing a hardship KPD in Birchall and my next most likely hardship ruck would be Roughead although I have no logical replacement to play FB instead. Only other talls are Mihocek and McGovern and my next tallest after that is Tom Lynch at 192. I doubt any of those would pass?

Am I going to get more points by naming one there and playing Colyer as my 18th or by not naming anyone there at all?
You have to name someone in the position. Since you don't have a ruck or a hardship ruck, whoever you name will get their score halved for the round.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back