Vintage Bay KFC Boy MarkII

Remove this Banner Ad

Now I need to find someone else who genuinely believes that a SEN radio presenter and former AFL footballer takes the time out of their busy schedule to give them shit about their lifestyle. :(
I genuinely believed Croat's actually thought he was posting to the real Ox when he'd reply to you.

Such a feeling of deflation :(

upload_2015-7-27_19-56-46.jpeg

I genuinely believed Croat's actually thought he was posting to the real Ox when he'd reply to you.

Such a feeling of deflation :(

View attachment 156776

I didn't have the heart to tell him.

I always pictured some old fart having a yarn with his mates about how he told the real Ox where to go whilst enjoying a pot of light shandy

I always pictured some old fart having a yarn with his mates about how he told the real Ox where to go whilst enjoying a pot of light shandy
Sounds like the type of character who that Andrew yobbo with the bad lisp who always rings up the run home while at the pub is :D

IIRC he's a Richmond supporter also

Hhhmmmmmm is he a Biffinator MK2?

Black Flag is making a pretty solid run, as is Turnipboyz.

The Divvy Van will certainly have less threads now Croat's has checked out

It'd be nice if the FOTY was named in Tyreboyz' honour

****. Who are we going to vote for as FOTY now?
Black Flag, Bucksboyz, Wiggo would be the most vanilla picks currently. Tazsqwark back to back?

Depends on if Brett and J'aids pick up their posting levels also

Could be a year with a heap of random picks though

I didn't have the heart to tell him.

Me too! Although I imagined the mates were cardboard cutouts of ex sporting greats stolen from petrol stations.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Black Flag, Bucksboyz, Wiggo would be the most vanilla picks currently. Tazsqwark back to back?

The person who shits it up in late November normally rockets to favouritism

So it's perfect for someone like Slack Flag or Wiggo

Can't believe I missed all that.

F%£>^%#?#%#^¥€££>ck

Bog, Tyreboyz

Vidimo se uskoro.

DivvySooz, I mean DaVillaBlues is a smokey :straining:

DivvySooz, I mean DaVillaBlues is a smokey :straining:
Unlikely, not enough Pies fans around I reckon, you could say the same about Feo the Tom Boyd basher, not enough Dogs fans around. If DVB rustled a few Goo bandwagoners jimmies then he would be though.

Speaking of the goo bandwagoners, I wonder if BloodRet is attracting their angst.

noooooo.gif

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back