Vintage Bay KFC Boy MarkII

Remove this Banner Ad

I didn't have jack you twit it was a Sunday buses come every 45 plus minutes I had to buy one from repco at a shopping center then wait for the bus to comeback....why am i explaining this to you am I oj simpson or something worried about your verdict?....:rolleyes:
How can you not have a jack at home or in the car?

Here's a solution, go knock on a neighbours door and say "excuse me, this is a little embarrassing but I don't own a jack (or you could say it's broken!), could I borrow yours for 10 minutes? (Or three hours. Or could you come and help change my tyre...)" then after it's done hoof it to bunnings, buy a new jack get a slab of decent beer, drive home, return the Jack and give your some beer as thanks (hey, now you've just improved neighbour relations!) plus you've got beer for lunch.

hand_potato.png

selfie time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Croat tiger was an ornament to the Bay, he was just a harmless flog that made the place fun.

It's fitting that his final thread was stickied and he called someone a D/H in his final post :(
This..as much as I was at loggerheads with him for years for several reasons, as far as uber flogs go he was the master.

It's a rare gift to be that stupid and to lack insight into ones own stupidity.

The late great Yardenlavy is probably the only flog that could match him for sheer stupidity and meltiness.

goodnight sweet prince, too beautiful for this world.

I suppose he can always offer his services being a mod for sooz' many interweb enterprises..again
Well, they both have an unhealthy obsession with cousins

Well at least Tyreboyz bowed out on top with a stickied thread.

Looks like it's Bucksboys FOTY award to lose now though with his main rival gone.
$900 suit still exists no?

Good needs it's evil and the Bay needs a steady supply of flogs and attention whores to keep it ticking along. A lot want these people gone, until they go and then we release that it was more enjoyable with them around.

Zgregs.jpg

Tigerboyz will be back though. I recon it'll take around 10 minutes for someone to pick his benny.

Tigerboyz will be back though. I recon it'll take around 10 minutes for someone to pick his benny.
Maybe we need a new poster quiz, and pose the question "what does a tyre feel like as you change it?"

The flog that answers "like wet sand" is our boy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back