Vintage Bay KFC Boy MarkII

Remove this Banner Ad

To be fair Croat tiger has handled himself exemplary through this thread; anyone else would've melted under the weight of such an epic backfire but other than letting fly with a few D/H's, Croats hasn't burst his tyres and has done a top job :thumbsu:

Really? All I saw the little pedo post was a picture of a fat child he took a fancy too and then a pile of drivelling abuse. The fact the kid was smuggling a tyre under his teeshirt clearly caught Croats eye.

Anyway. Thread delivers.

Carry on :)

Granted, it's very hard to explain. However, it always involves multiple Jacks, and usually results in us going in circles and spinning our wheels.

As a supporter, it's tyring to watch, and it's driving me nuts.

Any clearer?
s**t-Truck Dawes was flat again today

s**t-Truck Dawes was flat again today
984a97d2-7410-4b32-bf86-a730eef11eb5_384x216.jpg

If Tyreboyz is trolling he is one of the best, unfortunately I think he is just some D/H that lacks self awareness.

Lots of global ignore lists to come from this fred.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

'Twas Stronzo.

There's good, and there's bad, and then there's so bad that it's f***ing hilarious. ;)
When I saw the OP I laughed so hard for an hour..made my day.
Comparing this to KFC boy farken lol. And the absolutely terrible photos oh God for a minute I thought it was a Pisstake. I couldn't explain to the family why I was laughing so hard at something on the internet, only Bay people can understand how mental it is.

Last edited:
What the s**t?

He says everyone was going up to him and taking photos... and that the dude wanted to have photos taken of him... And the best the OP could do was a single, hidden shot with a fridge magnet?
I had a good spot behind the cheer squad if i had moved plenty of campaigners would have moved up to take it, so why should i lose it for a tubby face painted side show freak?:rolleyes:

Getting ready for another delivery to Punt Rd.
I had a good spot behind the cheer squad if i had moved plenty of campaigners would have moved up to take it, so why should i lose it for a tubby face painted side show freak?:rolleyes:
The cheer squads sit behind the goals, and the position of the goals, along with the end of the 2nd tier being visible, would suggest you're somewhere along the half back line.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back