Vintage Bay KFC Boy MarkII

Remove this Banner Ad

Christ !!!

images

Clearly not Him, why would you...

Maybe we need to look at the rest of Serb Lion's photo reel from that day?
images

Breakfast, right. You instagrammed that? Still, looks healthy.

images

Off to the game, jeez it was pretty overcast.

Outside the ground..
images

Oi, not cool:mad:.

Then after the game
images

Croat, you tiger!
images

...well that escalated quickly...

Here they come all the regular campaigning flogs gooing themselves over something new an unfocused pic. Wowee happy days are here!, youse are so sad and in desperate need of a life, you have my sympathies......:$:$:$:$
Pic was about as focused as Bachar Houli when he's kicking out from full back.

Here they come all the regular campaigning flogs gooing themselves over something new an unfocused pic. Wowee happy days are here!, youse are so sad and in desperate need of a life, you have my sympathies......:$:$:$:$
Blurryboyz, if that aint the saddest and most deperate OP we've ever seen then I don't know what it (Mr Peabody a close second :drunk:)
The Bay however has magical powers to turn s**t into jam and has created a classic worth stickying. Happy days indeed!

Last edited:
Pic was about as focused as Bachar Houli when he's kicking out from full back.
If you had a brain in your head which you obviously don't you would have noticed it was a close up of the original much larger pic so it was never going to be a sharp close up was it?......:rolleyes:

I think what's clearly being forgotten here is that Croat's saw something he thought we'd appreciate and made the effort to snap a photo, upload it onto his Windows 1996 PC, connect to his dial up internet and create a thread. We should be flattered that he went to so much effort to please us.

Unfortunately, this thread has had the execution of a Levi Casboult set shot and the Bay's a brutal, brutal place. I don't mean to pump your tyres Croat's but I appreciate your efforts ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Please delete my account and all my details, I'm done with this site thank you.

Finally gets a tread..sorry thread..stickied and melts!

If you had a brain in your head which you obviously don't you would have noticed it was a close up of the original much larger pic so it was never going to be a sharp close up was it?......:rolleyes:
If you had one, you would have figured out how to use the zoom in function. :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back