AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
Time for an actual thread.

People who piss me off on that show:

Jared(11 years old)
Small Chinese Kid with one tooth.
Sevanah(11 years old i think) Why didn't she just go home!!!!
That guy who started off as Red Districts council leader and got voted off 11 vote to one. I think it's MIKE.
Kennedy(13 years old) Why did she get the star, she got it for doing some * dance on stage.

I'm done :).

I want to see more Taylor vs Everyone bitch fights that ends with her tipping over water buckets.

Absolute legend that girlie, deserves the gold star for pissing everybody off. :thumbsu:

• Banned
They didn't show any of her on this weeks episode, they spent all the time on Sevanah because she 'thought' she would go home. After all that for nothing.

Bring on Aussie Kid Nation, where fights start and people smuggle beer :D.

I've only ever watched the one episode of this show. It was when those council people's chose the dental stuff over the meat after the challenge. That was Gold, the reaction on the kids face's was priceless!!! because they wanted the meat.... :thumbsu::D:)

They didn't show any of her on this weeks episode, they spent all the time on Sevanah because she 'thought' she would go home. After all that for nothing.

Bring on Aussie Kid Nation, where fights start and people smuggle beer :D.

Aussie Kid Nation would be great, I'd defiantl try out.

Re-election.

I hope all new candidates win :D.

It's currently the following in the election:

Zach vs Blaine
Laurel vs Michael
Anjay vs Greg
Guylan vs DK

I'm hoping everyone will be switched over.
Guylan is a pathetic council leader, Anjay doesn't do jack all, Laurel is so up herself and Zach is just wicked.

:D.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Laurel should go, Michael for green.

I'm so glad Olivia didn't go for blue council leader, she would've failed miserably again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back