Hot Topic Leadership - Footage to sum up Essendon 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

This pretty much sums us up as a club this year.

3 Melbourne blokes all over Goddard and you can see an Essendon player just waltz past in the background.

Wheres the ******* hunger or fight?

This pretty much sums us up as a club this year.

3 Melbourne blokes all over Goddard and you can see an Essendon player just waltz past in the background.

Wheres the ******* hunger or fight?

Hopefully this gets a play in the match review for whoever is wearing those orange boots.

See people need to give it a rest. Do you know what was happening at this point in time? We had the ******* ball looking to go inside 50!

They had 3 of their blokes on 1 of ours on the ground. Why the * would they try and get into a fight? Thats hep doing the right thing in the background. Backpeddaling to make himself an option

Thats Hep in the background

i thought it was hooker or stewart?

If that's heppell he needs to * off right now. That is s**t house.

I'm not asking for a line in the sand match but when one of your teammates is getting smashed by 3 blokes ******* get in there and protect him.

jesus

See people need to give it a rest. Do you know what was happening at this point in time? We had the ******* ball looking to go inside 50!

They had 3 of their blokes on 1 of ours on the ground. Why the **** would they try and get into a fight? Thats hep doing the right thing in the background. Backpeddaling to make himself an option

Didn't stop Merret

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They had 3 of their blokes on 1 of ours on the ground. Why the **** would they try and get into a fight? Thats hep doing the right thing in the background. Backpeddaling to make himself an option

No one is asking for a fight mate, but we need to protect our team mates.

Standing up for each other is more than just a fight. it sets the tone for the night, it is a continual theme that plagues our games this year. No one is together.

i thought it was hooker or stewart?

If that's heppell he needs to **** off right now. That is s**t house.

I'm not asking for a line in the sand match but when one of your teammates is getting smashed by 3 blokes ******* get in there and protect him.

jesus

No.
Watch the game not the 3 second clip on twitter.

No.
Watch the game not the 3 second clip on twitter.

the one where we got our asses kicked?

or the game where we blame each other?

unsure what you mean.

its called an inspirational act mate. Captain standing up for a team mate flows through the team. Every good team does it.

Holy crap. I’m done if that’s Heppell. I’d be even more disgusted than I am if he did the same and it was Mutch in there instead of Goddard.

the one where we got our asses kicked?

or the game where we blame each other?

unsure what you mean.

its called an inspirational act mate. Captain standing up for a team mate flows through the team. Every good team does it.

If that was Cotchin there would be 3-4 Richmond blokes coming in.

Either way that's poor leadership from a captain

i know. Cotchin sets the standard as a captain.

like i said i dont expect Essendon to go in throwing punches but at a minimum we should be backing each other up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back