Media League Nice Guy Finally Caught For Nefarious Team Sheet Activity

Remove this Banner Ad

Investigation shows that the Roys' round 3 team sheet also exhibited HFF characteristics...

It's been there since Round 1. Yet we've managed to have matches.
Must super illogical and incomprehensible.

Investigation shows that the Roys' round 3 team sheet also exhibited HFF characteristics...
Statute of limitations apparently.

So, I am personally opposed to this crap. Just help each other and let it go.

And guess what, I get to decide. What is your position in relation to the rigid enforcement of rules?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty embarrassing fitzroybowiedog
The chances of me joining the Roys next season just took a major hit due to this rather careless Captaincy.

Yes

SEC [8]. Administrator Decisions
The Administrator reserves the right to add to the rules as the season progresses. If a team/player breaks a "future" rule (rule not outlined above) then the admin will consult with the committee and determine an outcome (which may still include penalties). If any player or captain is unaware of the specifics of any rule or believes there is a situation not covered by the rules, it is their responsibility to seek approval from the administrator or find themselves subject to SEC 8.

So has a new rule been introduced to cover incorrect positional spelling not impacting on the simulation of the game ??

Because otherwise fitzroybowiedog is been punished for a rule that didn’t exist and still doesn’t exist !!

Which seems less than ideal or fair.

What is your position in relation to the rigid enforcement of rules?
I'm a lot more open to suspensions/penalties for captains now that I'm not one ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back