Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 9, 2006
Brisbane
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
🐍🏆Ophidian Old Boys🏆🐍 and Mizzou
offical-logo-png.1571191

The Ophidian Old Boys request all messages of Support be placed in here so a Historical Record can be created for all time.

I am sure like myself, others at the Old Boys are currently being inundated with a massive amount of messages of support, as we move into our Historical First Grand Final.

With the importance of this week, it is requested all messages be left in here, to both capture all the messages of support in one place, but to also allow the Old Boys players to concentrate on their preparation for the Grand Final.

The Ophidian Old Boys would like to thank everyone for their support, and we thank you in advance for the kind words that will be forthcoming.

It is requested that Posters be courteous and remember this a forum with all ages, so when fawning over your favourite Old Boys Players it is requested you keep it clean.

Shout out to Callums_Guns, he's a very good friend of mine and without his support I wouldn't have been able to enjoy a 7!!!!!! Game winning streak and a stupendous finals run since joining this great club.

I am so grateful and and so lucky to be here, I remember a few months staring at wooden spoons, I would cry everytime I saw them, they reminded me of when I was beaten as a child. So when Callum_Guns opened his heart to me and offered me the chance of playing finals football I grabbed it with both hands.

I would like to say I'm responsible for the clubs change of fortune, but it's simply not possible for me to lie or be disingenuous, the truth is I am but a passenger on the rollercoaster of love that is the Ophidian Old Boys and I look forward to winning our first flag this Sunday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shout out to Callums_Guns, he's a very good friend of mine and without his support I wouldn't have been able to enjoy a 7!!!!!! Game winning streak and a stupendous finals run since joining this great club.

I am so grateful and and so lucky to be here, I remember a few months staring at wooden spoons, I would cry everytime I saw them, they reminded me of when I was beaten as a child. So when Callum_Guns opened his heart to me and offered me the chance of playing finals football I grabbed it with both hands.

I would like to say I'm responsible for the clubs change of fortune, but it's simply not possible for me to lie or be disingenuous, the truth is I am but a passenger on the rollercoaster of love that is the Ophidian Old Boys and I look forward to winning our first flag this Sunday.

Will Ferrell Lol GIF

Callums_Guns as seen in the last hour.

ugly cry GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back