Leicester City - 1 Time Champion of England

Remove this Banner Ad

Hazard said: 'We don't want - the fans, the club, the players - Tottenham to win the Premier League, but in football you never know.

'We hope for Leicester because they deserve to be champions this season, but we will see.

'We have a good game next week against Tottenham, if we can beat them it will be good.'

Hazard said: 'We don't want - the fans, the club, the players - Tottenham to win the Premier League, but in football you never know.

'We hope for Leicester because they deserve to be champions this season, but we will see.

'We have a good game next week against Tottenham, if we can beat them it will be good.'

I'm glad they feel that way but maybe it would have been a better strategy to keep that on the low because now spurs will be prepared for it.

ARE YOU WATCHING TOTTENHAM??

Great result! Woke up Tuesday and saw the Spurs result and that Vardy was charged, then on the way home from work ran over a fox....was distraught, I am that heavily invested in our campaign. Thought it was some bad karma. But now feel all is good again and the pressure is all on Spurs.

WE'RE GONNA WIN THE LEAGUE!!
WE'RE GONNA WIN THE LEAGUE!!

Oh crap Dilly Ding Dilly Dong , I'm so pumped by the situation and last nights beers that I just booked myself a flight over for the everton game. Won't have a ticket for the game, but this is a once in a lifetime experience, will probably never happen again and I just have to be part of the buzz, life is short and always better to regret you have done rather that something you haven't done haha...

Oh crap Dilly Ding Dilly Dong , I'm so pumped by the situation and last nights beers that I just booked myself a flight over for the everton game. Won't have a ticket for the game, but this is a once in a lifetime experience, will probably never happen again and I just have to be part of the buzz, life is short and always better to regret you have done rather that something you haven't done haha...

I will be be over there too. Get there next Sunday before the man u game. Tickets for Everton game sold out in 90 minutes so didn't even have a chance to buy tickets. But being in leicester will be pretty atmospheric all the same.

And big congrats to Mahrez for getting the player of the year award last night. Apparently, Vardy was second and Kane third. I know it's bitter but I was so happy Kane didn't win.

I will be be over there too. Get there next Sunday before the man u game. Tickets for Everton game sold out in 90 minutes so didn't even have a chance to buy tickets. But being in leicester will be pretty atmospheric all the same.
Yeah, not expecting to get a ticket to the game, but you never know. Pretty much just going over to be part of the atmosphere, this is once in a lifetime stuff. Should be good fun, just need to find a good pub to be at. The town will be rocking if we win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That'll do it!

And more to the point, this did it:

lcfc.gif

Amazing what you will discover when you have nothing to lose. This is from the BBC match report for that April 4 2015 game:
Pearson's need for victories prompted him to play an extra attacking midfielder in Riyad Mahrez, rather than bring in a direct replacement for injured centre-back Matthew Upson.
They'd played 3 strikers v Spurs the week before, but this was the shift to 4 at the back. I think maybe we can celebrate April 2 as April Foxes Day and pretend that was when Pearson made the decision. Being the day after April Fools is appropriate as it shows not everything is unbelievable.

How about that. Imagine telling us that we're going to win the league next season after the Spurs game, and we would've certainly thought it was the Championship.

Are we sure we haven't told the boys that the Great Escape finished last year, because they're still playing it as if they need to survive.

Either way you look at it... that's 12 months of title winning form, and all from the team that finally got us out of the Championship.

If we do see this through, there's three pics I want to see:
*Captain Morgan with the trophy
*King's three title medals
*De Laet's Double

Oh, and maybe an attempt from Ranieri to get Filbert drunk again (hey, Nigel did the same in the Championship).

Speaking of Filbert...

Cg4d8sZWwAAz0iU.jpg:large

I was wondering what those shoes were about in the Tunnel Cams. I wonder if this means we could expect something special from Puma next season, hint hint.

How about that. Imagine telling us that we're going to win the league next season after the Spurs game, and we would've certainly thought it was the Championship.

Are we sure we haven't told the boys that the Great Escape finished last year, because they're still playing it as if they need to survive.

Either way you look at it... that's 12 months of title winning form, and all from the team that finally got us out of the Championship.

If we do see this through, there's three pics I want to see:
*Captain Morgan with the trophy
*King's three title medals
*De Laet's Double

Oh, and maybe an attempt from Ranieri to get Filbert drunk again (hey, Nigel did the same in the Championship).

Speaking of Filbert...

Cg4d8sZWwAAz0iU.jpg:large

I was wondering what those shoes were about in the Tunnel Cams. I wonder if this means we could expect something special from Puma next season, hint hint.

As in if De Laet wins the Championship with Boro? Because I'm hoping for Burnley to win.

To all Melbourne, Victorian, even, Foxes,

this coming Sunday night the Savoy Tavern on Bourke Street, Melbourne, will be screening our massive clash against Manchester United.

They are urging Leicester City Supporters across the City, and the state of Victoria, to make their way to the pub for this one.

There's an event on Facebook which the Savoy Tavern have made and is gradually growing momentum.

I know it's a Sunday night and it might be difficult for some people to make their way to the CBD for it given the next day is a working day. I'll be working the next day also, but given the situation I will not be missing this for anything.

This will big massive and i'll do what i can to make sure we get a News crew to cover the scenes for the night.

I'm sure the Foxes fans that are going would love to see a large turn out of Foxes there.

Let's take over, this will be our night. Come on down and make this a massive night to remember!

Up the Foxes!

Details:

-The Savoy Tavern Facebook page

-Savoy Tavern Facebook event

Remove this Banner Ad

Back