Autopsy Lions get Naught in English Test - Rd 4, 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Looked really tired in the second half. Not sure why, we haven't left the state for a game yet and coming off an 8 day break.

But a wins a win. I'll take it

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

also, last 7 or 8 minutes we made poor decisions, plenty of times we had the ball against tired opposition and could have chipped it around. instead they bombed down the line, sometimes even centred it?

Got the 4 points
Thought we could have finished off better
English outstanding
Lewis young didn’t miss a beat was very solid
We lack a small forward
Big chance to go 6-0 now with Gold Coast and GWS to come

Bevo makes me so nervous.

It’s taken him 7 years to realise having a genuine ruckman is good for an elite midfield

We unearth a star in Young who wouldn’t have been given a chance if gardner didn’t get injured

He continues to play two kids who Just aren’t up to it while cavarra and west can’t get a look in

Young played out if his skin today.

Our backline was huge in that second half.

Next week will be a grind. We looked spent that last QTR.

Great to see Woody fit and playing well.
JJ and Dale really important at covering the ground.. defensive speed and pressure
Also Dunkley, Libba and Naughtons commitment really impressive.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

4-0, top of the ladder, best midfield in the comp.

You guys need to chill out about Bevo, Scott and McNeil.

Lots of players will get their opportunities throughout the year to make sure we have a 22 that works best at the pointy end of September.

Last edited:
Treloar and Dunkley are obviously tight, but Treloar just said Dunkley does more unrewarded hard stuff than anyone he has ever played with. That's a comment to respect.
I’m eating my words on Dunks, so important to us. Probably just hindered my view on him because of how ******* s**t his role was last year. Keep playing him there and he’s as good as any of our mids

Remove this Banner Ad

Back