LIVE SEMI : Geebong (Chris Snott) Vs West Urine Sample (Adam Simpson)

Who Wins?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Incorrect. If you're going to trawl through all my posts because you're still sore from previous run ins, at least do it properly. I've pointed out your errors on this score before and still your persist. You're wrong.
prove it bandwagoner

So you have 8 posts in a 10 year span. Lol bandwagoner

You claimed that I only posted 3 times in the bay in 2007, which I subsequently proved wrong. You made another claim that I'd had a 10 year hiatus from the bay which I also proved wrong. You also keep claiming I posted in the bay in October 2018 (shortly after we won the flag) to bolster your attempts at proving me a bandwagoner. The problem is I didn't post in the bay in 2018. What drew me in this year was all the chest beating, front running posts from flogs like you in May and June.

I'm sick of proving you wrong asscarrot. How about next time you make a post claiming something about my posting history you put some money on it or GAGF?

How about you also stop showing everyone how obsessed you are with stalking me and trawling through all my posts? You must be under the mistaken impression that you'll eventually be able to square up the ledger after all the offended I've delivered you way. Just jog on back to Fantasy Football, Wojcinski/NickCC.

Last edited:
You claimed that I only posted 3 times in the bay in 2007, which I subsequently proved wrong. You made another claim that I'd had a 10 year hiatus from the bay which I also proved wrong. You also keep claiming I posted in the bay in October 2018 (shortly after we won the flag) to bolster your attempts at proving me a bandwagoner. The problem is I didn't post in the bay in 2018. What drew me in this year was all the chest beating, front running posts from flogs like you in May and June.

I'm sick of proving you wrong asscarrot. How about next time you make a post claiming something about my posting history you put some money on it or GAGF?

How about you also stop showing everyone how obsessed you are with stalking me and trawling through all my posts? You must be under the mistaken impression that you'll eventually be able to square up the ledger after all the offended I've delivered you way. Just jog on back to Fantasy Football, Wojcinski/NickCC.
Crankitup
First registered Sept 23 2006 (very brave, the week of a WCE grand final)

Bay 13 postings:
2007 - 6 posts (post '06 bravery)
2008 - 8 posts
2009 - 0 posts
2010 - 0 posts
2011 - 0 posts
2012 - 1 post (post '11 PF bravery)
2013 - 0 posts
2014 - 0 posts
2015 - 0 posts
2016 - 0 posts
2017 - 0 posts
2018 - 0 posts
October 2018 onwards: 1000+ posts due to 2018 flag bravery.

Just a little morty search and that's what I see. You're the actual definition of a bandwagoner. No denials.

Safe to say I win again, bandwagoner

Last edited:
Crankitup
First registered Sept 23 2006 (very brave, the week of a WCE grand final)

Bay 13 postings:
2007 - 6 posts (post '06 bravery)
2008 - 8 posts
2009 - 0 posts
2010 - 0 posts
2011 - 0 posts
2012 - 1 post (post '11 PF bravery)
2013 - 0 posts
2014 - 0 posts
2015 - 0 posts
2016 - 0 posts
2017 - 0 posts
2018 - 0 posts
October 2018 onwards: 1000+ posts due to 2018 flag bravery.

Just a little morty search and that's what I see. You're the actual definition of a bandwagoner. No denials.

Safe to say I win again, bandwagoner

Let's see how confident you are. Let's put $300 on it. You've once again made an error.

Yeah sure thing bandwagoner, 638 posts post Oct 2018 ;)

The error is you keep saying I started reposting in the bay from October 2018. I didn't. I didn't start reposting in the bay until June 8 2019, 9 months after our flag at the end of September 2018. It's crucial because you keep referring to October trying to prove bandwagoner status. I'll PM my bank account details now. Thanks. :thumbsu:

The error is you keep saying I started reposting in the bay from October 2018. I didn't. I didn't start reposting in the bay until June 8 2019, 9 months after our flag at the end of September 2018. It's crucial because you keep referring to October trying to prove bandwagoner status. I'll PM my bank account details now. Thanks. :thumbsu:
If you refer to my post I said Oct 2018 onwards ;) I never said you started in Oct 2018 - just that in the period from Oct 18 through to now you've made 99% of your Bay posts.

I know you're my bay bitch and everything but this is almost going too far, it's like stealing candy from a small african child with lupus

If you refer to my post I said Oct 2018 onwards ;) I never said you started in Oct 2018 - just that in the period from Oct 18 through to now you've made 99% of your Bay posts.

I know you're my bay bitch and everything but this is almost going too far, it's like stealing candy from a small african child with lupus

See below, from earlier in this thread.

And I never left you bellend, you posted 3 times in 2007 and then nothing until October 2018 lol. You can't win this battle Bandwagonitup

Sending my account details now. Cheers.

See below, from earlier in this thread.

Sending my account details now. Cheers.
You just keep proving me right and it's quite funny - you keep saying you're gonna send through your bank details but you haven't yet bandwagon boy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So you're ready to pay? Let me know if so and I'll send them immediately.
I'm not paying mate, I won the bet and I've proven you a fairweathered bandwagoner. I'd just like your bank details for the lols. You owe me, the bet was on your terms and you've lost :$

Back