FTA-TV Loki

Remove this Banner Ad

Quality opening episode.

the feels of him seeing Frigga die. I completely forgot it was Loki himself from the vault who told the Dark Elves how to get up there. Which led to her death. Heavy s**t.

“I like to understand the threat before I comply”

And then “he wanted to turn me into a fish” :D

Great first ep. Even though he's one of the best characters in the MCU, he's the one that will come out with the most development from being in a show.

Love the aethstetic of the show, with the Fallout (game) intro style.

Found it funny the TVA is almost exactly like the Time Bureau in DC's Legends of Tomorrow ...even down to how they teleport lol.

But yeah, flashbacks were used perfectly, and the time hijinx were great fun.

Lol'd at the multiple infinity stones just sitting useless in the draw.

Wondering if that girl at the beginning of the ep was referring to Mephisto... (Paging glenferry ;))

This one definitely looks like they've saved the best for last. Hopefully it builds towards something in the films better than what the existing shows have to date. Lot of this so far can potentially lead to Eternals, Spiderman and Doctor Strange.

But yeah those feels with his mother and father though 😭

With no post credits scene and just a voiceover from the TVA lady - that’s all the evidence I need.

Magneto to be revealed as the true variant, working in conjunction with
Mephisto who has created the illusion to everyone else that it’s Loki. :D

Great first ep. Even though he's one of the best characters in the MCU, he's the one that will come out with the most development from being in a show.

Love the aethstetic of the show, with the Fallout (game) intro style.

Found it funny the TVA is almost exactly like the Time Bureau in DC's Legends of Tomorrow ...even down to how they teleport lol.

But yeah, flashbacks were used perfectly, and the time hijinx were great fun.

Lol'd at the multiple infinity stones just sitting useless in the draw.

Wondering if that girl at the beginning of the ep was referring to Mephisto... (Paging glenferry ;))

This one definitely looks like they've saved the best for last. Hopefully it builds towards something in the films better than what the existing shows have to date. Lot of this so far can potentially lead to Eternals, Spiderman and Doctor Strange.

But yeah those feels with his mother and father though 😭

Im not 100% certain they actually are the things you mentioned

Fairly obvious this will provide the lead in to the timelines being broken and the creation of the multiverse.

I loved Loki's reaction to the horde of Infinity Stones in the trolley. Some people use them as paperweights.

Sets up an interesting premise of Loki hunting himself, or Mephisto, or Magneto. I'll be interested to see the motivation of the other variant Loki and if Marvel can present a believable story for the difference in beliefs and actions between the two.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
With no post credits scene and just a voiceover from the TVA lady - that’s all the evidence I need.

Magneto to be revealed as the true variant, working in conjunction with
Mephisto who has created the illusion to everyone else that it’s Loki. :D
haha classic misdirection

Great great great first episode. Loki is just such a good character.
Owen Wilson delivered as well, I think they will have very good chemistry.

Speculation/potential future spoilers:
Could it be that the variant Loki that they're hunting is actually this Loki who has realised that the TVA are actually the bad guys, killing trillions in branched timelines when they "prune" them. And so he's trying to collect all the reset bomb things to eventually prune the TVA itself?

Thus allowing multiverses and then leading us towards Dr Strange and so on.

I really feel like playing Fallout all of a sudden...

Fantastic first ep. Love where they're taking this.
The drawer full of Infinity Stones was a brilliant way of showing how out of his depth Loki is.

Quality first ep as others have said. Hooked me in already. Good stuff.

Owen Wilson is just nice to watch. Always plays a relaxed cool dude.

Alot of exposition in that first ep but I think they did it as efficiently as possible.

I liked the flashbacks just wished they showed the bit before he dies and says to Thor "I assure you brother the sun will shine on us again" mainly as I really like that bit or when he refers to himself as Odinson.

ok so who is really under the hood Its not mephisto or magneto. If it was really Loki why not show us the face? I wanna throw 5 bux on it being Frigga subtely re-introducing that character so any first time viewers would know who she is. Plus in Endgame we find she is aware of time travel at the least.

Alot of exposition in that first ep but I think they did it as efficiently as possible.

I liked the flashbacks just wished they showed the bit before he dies and says to Thor "I assure you brother the sun will shine on us again" mainly as I really like that bit or when he refers to himself as Odinson.

ok so who is really under the hood Its not mephisto or magneto. If it was really Loki why not show us the face? I wanna throw 5 bux on it being Frigga subtely re-introducing that character so any first time viewers would know who she is. Plus in Endgame we find she is aware of time travel at the least.

That was a great bit of dialogue yes from IW. I like your theory on the identity of the variant.

however for me I’m 100% certain it’s Ralph Bohner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fairly obvious this will provide the lead in to the timelines being broken and the creation of the multiverse.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Im personally not beleiving anything that big will happen after going down that road with Wandavision. The shows so far have been much more straight forward and character focussed rather then having larger scale impact on the MCU. Well not until the next ep that finishes on cliffhanger teasing big things...........

I was trying to work out why Loki never mentioned Dr Strange when talking about the time keepers but then was trying to recall whether he knew about him at this point in the timeline?

I was trying to work out why Loki never mentioned Dr Strange when talking about the time keepers but then was trying to recall whether he knew about him at this point in the timeline?

It’s based in 2012 initially - Strange was still a surgeon then. There was some dialogue similar to this from the Ancient One in Endgame between her and Hulk.

Edit:

Last edited:
Quality first ep as others have said. Hooked me in already. Good stuff.

Owen Wilson is just nice to watch. Always plays a relaxed cool dude.

giphy.gif

lady Loki

havent seen any flies so that would dicount mephisto. id love to see that its the ancient one

Only a 6 episode series, just realised. I thought 10 for some reason.

I hope they’re all about the similar length of time. It seemed to go by quite quickly for 58 minutes or so (but geez how long are these credits for these shows? Seems unusually long).

Anyway, keen to see what the explanation is for Steve Rogers and Gamora, both of who are not in their timelines at the end of Endgame.

Only a 6 episode series, just realised. I thought 10 for some reason.

I hope they’re all about the similar length of time. It seemed to go by quite quickly for 58 minutes or so (but geez how long are these credits for these shows? Seems unusually long).

Anyway, keen to see what the explanation is for Steve Rogers and Gamora, both of who are not in their timelines at the end of Endgame.

only six? booooooooo :(
so the biggest episode should be e5.
agree the episode flew past (maybe the TVA had something to do with that). I paused to grab some dinner and take a wizz and it still felt quick!

hope we see some credit scenes next week

Remove this Banner Ad

Back