FTA-TV Loki

Remove this Banner Ad

It was just a quick voiceover of miss minutes. From memory the episode ended with approx 6-7 minutes left still, so I was all but expecting one.

I liked it, but only taking one thing away from it thus far.

Why a cat and not a fish?

Cats are often depicted as familiars to magical beings, yet the TVA laugh at magic, yet the cat reacted to Loki's entrance and only Loki's entrance, as opposed to literally anyone dropping from those trap doors or appearing and reappearing places. Kitty is Loki, to then know when the TVA are sending agents where to then gut them so other Loki has to find him to then be, well, everywhere and anywhere.

Also, loved that Marvel logo, green and gold transition, just looked crisp.

I liked it, but only taking one thing away from it thus far.

Cats are often depicted as familiars to magical beings, yet the TVA laugh at magic, yet the cat reacted to Loki's entrance and only Loki's entrance, as opposed to literally anyone dropping from those trap doors or appearing and reappearing places. Kitty is Loki, to then know when the TVA are sending agents where to then gut them so other Loki has to find him to then be, well, everywhere and anywhere.

Also, loved that Marvel logo, green and gold transition, just looked crisp.

yeah!

i reckon the cat is a flerken

Im personally not beleiving anything that big will happen after going down that road with Wandavision. The shows so far have been much more straight forward and character focussed rather then having larger scale impact on the MCU. Well not until the next ep that finishes on cliffhanger teasing big things...........

since the Wandavision outcome I’m very much taking a back seat with all of the theories etc. It’s difficult not to indulge because I see easter eggs and clues throughout, however am resisting that urge and just preferring to enjoy the experience.

Having said that, I absolutely loved the timestamp reference towards the end with that weapon that was dated around the year 3000.

Kang The Conqueror, surely.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im personally not beleiving anything that big will happen after going down that road with Wandavision. The shows so far have been much more straight forward and character focussed rather then having larger scale impact on the MCU. Well not until the next ep that finishes on cliffhanger teasing big things...........

Agree that this series won't break the sacred timeline as they call it, that has to happen in the cinematic world after some build up.

However, it will provide the lore and hint at key characters who will be responsible for breaking the timeline and introducing the multiverse

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

yeah!

i reckon the cat is a flerken

Is a coward, recoil at Loki with no magic? Please, the fish no one knows has a bigger spine.

since the Wandavision outcome I’m very much taking a back seat with all of the theories etc. It’s difficult not to indulge because I see easter eggs and clues throughout, however am resisting that urge and just preferring to enjoy the experience.

Having said that, I absolutely loved the timestamp reference towards the end with that weapon that was dated around the year 3000.

Kang The Conqueror, surely.

I know it was meant to be the time trinity, but centre motif reminded me of Kang and he's obviously linked to time as a concept, so you know, not surprised at all if he's the big reveal as to why the TVA is then bad and Loki is like killing it and they're needing another Loki to basically kill himself.

Is a coward, recoil at Loki with no magic? Please, the fish no one knows has a bigger spine.

I know it was meant to be the time trinity, but centre motif reminded me of Kang and he's obviously linked to time as a concept, so you know, not surprised at all if he's the big reveal as to why the TVA is then bad and Loki is like killing it and they're needing another Loki to basically kill himself.

absolutely. Flerken probably knows what lokis capable of

I thought it interesting that Infinity Stones still exist at the TVA as one's confiscated from bad timelines. Gives a possibility that they may be used again in future stories, just steal them from the TVA and you're back in business. I hope the rogue variant isn't another Loki. but Mephisto himself trying to recreate the multiverse.

[/QUOTE]
I thought it interesting that Infinity Stones still exist at the TVA as one's confiscated from bad timelines. Gives a possibility that they may be used again in future stories, just steal them from the TVA and you're back in business. I hope the rogue variant isn't another Loki. but Mephisto himself trying to recreate the multiverse.

My take on that was it’s the MCU’s way of simply saying to us that the infinity saga is done and dusted now. The stones are no longer relevant, there’s bigger things at play now and that’s the direction we’re headed in.

Last edited:

for me Kang makes 100% sense. The reference to the year 3000 is as subtle as a sledgehammer. Unless it’s more classic misdirect from Marvel. And I’m trying not to indulge too much further from there as I did with WandaVision

Do you always talk in riddles? I re-read your paragraph mutliple times and still have NFI what you're on about. :drunk:

What are you talking about with regards to a "fish"?

for me Kang makes 100% sense. The reference to the year 3000 is as subtle as a sledgehammer. Unless it’s more classic misdirect from Marvel. And I’m trying not to indulge too much further from there as I did with WandaVision

Kang is set to be introduced in Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania, so would make sense that he's established before he makes his theatrical debut. Otherwise, yeah, it may just be a subtle hint.

Kang is set to be introduced in Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania, so would make sense that he's established before he makes his theatrical debut. Otherwise, yeah, it may just be a subtle hint.

Yes, ever since he was announced months ago I was wondering where/when he would slot in. This seems a nice way to establish/acknowledge his presence and then gets a feature film debut in AntMan 3.

If done right (which Marvel usually do), he has the makings of a quality medium/long term villain that can interchange nicely with various timelines and future films.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back