lol at the puffers dropping their pants again...

Remove this Banner Ad

You really are reinforcing the Port stereotype. Clueless, uneducated and unhygienic. Keep up the good work.
Now you are really reinforcing the cows stereotype old boring culture less and just damn right dumb so you to keep up the s**t work ... pond scum

Just following your nitwit post content shitlips...so moronic and all.
What Guernsey you wearing tmoro to watch the composite team that is the Camry cows? Maybe a south Adelaide one maybe Glenelg heck y not a Sturt one!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What Guernsey you wearing tmoro to watch the composite team that is the Camry cows? Maybe a south Adelaide one maybe Glenelg heck y not a Sturt one!!
Smallest puffer in the tank of puffer aliases......

And it was glorious !
Just like the Melbourne and Camries game earlier in the season when your sad pathetic supporters got upset with the Melbourne supporters cheering.

You remember that game? Camries were 4 goals up and lost by 6 goals. LOL

Quiet please.

Last edited:
I have some newer material if it makes you happy. Only a week old.

48-5

Unfortunately I only have footage of Melbourne from 11 years ago when they last played finals sackbreath.joke of a former great club should have merged years ago bunch of smokers

Smallest puffer in the tank of puffer aliases......
And btw cat lady I don't even have to guess what composite Guernsey you would be wearing... it definitely would be a central districts one! I can just picture you sitting on your feral lounge on the front porch of your semi-detached rented home at Elizabeth south, dart in mouth tin in hand not a sign of a bra insight yelling at ur iligitimate offspring

Your players can watch so they can learn how to beat us.
Then Ken can bring out the "What Did We Learn" sign.
48-5
Seeing as you love your pics maybe google one of a grown man crying and paste your name rite across the top of it and see if the three arse sniffers that like your posts will give you another 3 likes for being a big bitch

Remove this Banner Ad

Back