LOL NORF! You are shite!

Remove this Banner Ad

TheRoo32

Premiership Player
Jul 22, 2012
South Australia
AFL Club
Adelaide
Had to put up with arrogant bullshit from your delusional posters all week about how you were gonna flog us. You were at full strength and barely gave a yelp. The only way you got the odd goal was from gift frees from the shithouse umps. After witnessing your pathetic rabble live I have come to the conclusion that your midfield is shite, your forwardline is shite, your backline is shite, and your cheersquad consisted of about 3 poeple and they couldn't be heard over the sound of a butterfly landing on a leaf 20kms away. Oh and Aaron Black is a new breed of shite.

You even made Radar Reilly look half decent in his 200th! :oops:

How you even still exist is beyond me!

Post your meltdowns here you flogs!

Last edited:
Congrats on your win. Better team won on the day.

WoW must of been the biggest night in Adelaide's history. The Cows actually kicked over a 100 points against a top eight team, Expect to see Adelaide's News and Sunday's front page full of GOO.

Had to put up with arrogant bullshit from your delusional posters all week about how you were gonna flog us. You were at full strength and barely gave a yelp. The only way you got the odd goal was from gift frees from the shithouse umps. After witnessing your pathetic rabble live I have come to the conclusion that your midfield is shite, your forwardline is shite, your backline is shite, and your cheersquad consisted of about 3 poeple and they couldn't be heard over the sound of a butterfly landing on a leaf 20kms away. Oh and Aaron Black is a new breed of shite.

You even made Radar Reilly look half decent in his 200th! :oops:

Post your meltdowns here you flogs!
^ I actually Lol'd decent spray

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haven't seen the games, WTF Norf, not good for top 4 chances, and WC beat GC??

Did Walker go nuts? Hope so, that club would be a mess without him.

Walker was quiet, but effective. Kerridge kicked 4, Betts 2 including a goal of the year contender, Tex 2 and Jenkins 2. Lucky you guys had Buddy today or you would have gone down to the filth.

We had an even contribution from our entire forwardline. Something Sydney should be doing.

Yes we should take some notes and aspire to be like the mighty Crows..... Your side is a rabble, North Melbourne however are horribly inconsistent. They can beat anybody/match anybody than lose to anybody with a quarter of football. They produced almost four quarters of their worst against your mob.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back