Traded Luke Dunstan

Remove this Banner Ad

Are people putting money on Bonts purely because he has a flashier highlight reel or something? I mean, that's pretty much the only area that he has Luke covered. Dunstan's ahead in almost everything else.

Pretty much. I would be surprised if Dunstan got it cause he hasn't been flashy enough. I think Dunstan would have to have a massive end to the season to get it.

i need dunstan to get up, i have him at 34:1 and again at 24:1 after his rising star nomination.

i remember a month ago langdon was around the 2 dollar mark so it seems like a volatile market

Pretty much. I would be surprised if Dunstan got it cause he hasn't been flashy enough. I think Dunstan would have to have a massive end to the season to get it.
Definately agree.
We'd all sit here and say dunstans played a better season, but would you disagree if Bontempelli won it? I wouldn't, the kid has done some amazing things thus year and is gonna be a freak.
Him and macrae in the same team fast forward 3 or 4 years.....jiiiiiizzz

**** it, I'm putting a pineapple on him!

You mean like this?????
foodpineapple01.JPG

The drafting of Dunstan had nothing to do with Chris Pelchan. It was just a lucky coincidence.
But if Luke had sucked... WELL, in THAT case... ;)

Definately agree.
We'd all sit here and say dunstans played a better season, but would you disagree if Bontempelli won it? I wouldn't, the kid has done some amazing things thus year and is gonna be a freak.
Him and macrae in the same team fast forward 3 or 4 years.....jiiiiiizzz

And Libba junior is right up there in clearances. They are getting together a great list but still struggle to find decent talls. Stringer looks like a good forward but he would need a step ladder to get a can down from the top shelf.

Considering the "Time on Ground" stat, Dunstan should have the award sewn up. He's spending half a quarter less on the ground than Bontempelli, and still getting the same or better stats. Hard as nails and a future captain, no brainer.

Bontempelli to win Rising Star !
Dunstan to win Lenny's No 7
I know what I would prefer .

Bontempelli to win Rising Star !
Dunstan to win Lenny's No 7
I know what I would prefer .
I don't pull this out often, but...
both-jpg.30745

Rising Star AND number 7 for Luke, I say!

I'm not sure how the award goes, are they picking the best performed youngster in the comp or the one with the most potential? Or a little bit of both?

If they are picking the best performed you would have to think that Dunstan was as good as if not the best choice for the award.

I know people probably don't take them too seriously, but according to the AFL Player Rankings Luke Dunstan is the best first year player in the comp.

Surely he'll win the rising star based on that? ;)
Screen Shot 2014-08-01 at 3.20.06 PM.png
what hes talking about

Milera 401
Dunstan 409

:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Isn't the award in place for the best first year player in the competition? Dunstan is easily the best so far, will be rigged if he doesn't get it.

I won't worry if he doesn't anyway still will likely go on and have a pretty good career.

Dunstan went from $5 to now 6 and bonts stays the same after a pretty crappy game against the hawks :eek:

Billings also went from 15:1 - 31:1
View attachment 71651

that makes literally no sense, unless sportsbet are trying to sucker a whole lot of punters into going in for the $2 fav...

having said that, Darcy and the other channel 7 commentators were blowing smoke up his ass completely for doing absolutely nothing

that makes literally no sense, unless sportsbet are trying to sucker a whole lot of punters into going in for the $2 fav...

having said that, Darcy and the other channel 7 commentators were blowing smoke up his ass completely for doing absolutely nothing

and Dunstan is out for the season.. will make it tough to win from here

Dunstan is injured.

This season can go fornicate with cactai

He's been playing injured for a while imo. Twice this year he's gone down clutching his shoulder and I think he missed a week due to it at one stage?

Obviously they've decided it's not worth the risk anymore. Hopefully it's nothing serious and he's right to jump into his second pre-season in a couple months.

This may help him win the rising star his stats are sound at the mo are leading the way imo. Lets say he did play the last 4 and did not touch it he would undo all the hardwork he has put in. On another note hes been playing in pain for a while stevie w could see that. So it seems we one tough mutha*er on our hands. He could be our next captain when rooey retires in about 4 years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back