>A<

Team Captain
Jul 1, 2004
on the wild side
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Williamstown
How is he going with his development, wil he come off the rookie list, has he got the potential to play AFL???

What none of you Hawks supporters watch Box Hill seconds, what kind of supporters are you:D

RustyHawk said:
The sort of supporter that invites you to P 1 5 S off.

Yeah, bit harsh Rusty. I ask because I am part of a Superleague Comp, and I have him on my list, so this time of year, you evaluate all your players. Picked Luke McEntee up, as Colin Wisbey really rates him.

The problem I see maybe a problem, is that Max Bailey will be a gun for you soon, so perhaps that takes away from McEntee, but if they both go well in the future Bailey and McEntee maybe the dual set up. I hope you don't get Gardiner, that would just confuse it.

>A< said:
Yeah, bit harsh Rusty. I ask because I am part of a Superleague Comp, and I have him on my list, so this time of year, you evaluate all your players. Picked Luke McEntee up, as Colin Wisbey really rates him.

The problem I see maybe a problem, is that Max Bailey will be a gun for you soon, so perhaps that takes away from McEntee, but if they both go well in the future Bailey and McEntee maybe the dual set up. I hope you don't get Gardiner, that would just confuse it.

^I live interstate but from the reports Ive read is in the past 2 months he has really been impresive in the Box Hill ressies and has got B.O.G a couple of times. He then made his Box Hill seniors debut 3 weeks ago I think and got a B.O.G, then I think he pulled up injured in his next game.

I heard he is still undersized but has a great leap and is really agile for his size, wouldnt be suprised if he gets more of a run at a key position instead of the ruck (might just pinch hit in the ruck).

AC said that he thought we needed a hard-working ruckman around the ground, and a decent tap ruckman to build a side around. McEntee could potentially be that mobile tap-ruckman, and Bailey the mobile one around the ground, and Campbell also the hard-working one. I actually think Campbell could be of use as a utility who can forward, back, or in the ruck at this stage so wouldn't limit him just to the ruck.

cschreuder61 said:
AC said that he thought we needed a hard-working ruckman around the ground, and a decent tap ruckman to build a side around. McEntee could potentially be that mobile tap-ruckman, and Bailey the mobile one around the ground, and Campbell also the hard-working one. I actually think Campbell could be of use as a utility who can forward, back, or in the ruck at this stage so wouldn't limit him just to the ruck.

Sort of but not quite the old combo of Michael Byrne, Michael McCarthy and Ian "The General" Paton. - not superstars but as a trio they provided different ruck options for the team - and won premierships :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back