LVFL 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Hearing not great things about Inglewood - no coach appointed as yet and a large number of players are moving on. Things are pretty grim is my understanding on the playing front but with a full committee and funding to install new lights there are certainly some positives - I am sure they will pull through as has occurred for many years!

Any word on the In's at Calivil? hearing maybe a fromer premiership player who moved interstate may be returning. Dangerous off field combo with Stingray Hall if true.

Hearing not great things about Inglewood - no coach appointed as yet and a large number of players are moving on. Things are pretty grim is my understanding on the playing front but with a full committee and funding to install new lights there are certainly some positives - I am sure they will pull through as has occurred for many years!
They are cooked. No football or netball coaches, very few players left.
Most of the core 2's who keep them afloat are following some bloke to Dunolly.

They'll be gone within a fortnight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope his got a few mates, hearing Barnes is off to Maiden Gully.
had heard a month ago they had lost 30 players
Heard he's going further North.

Wouldn't expect much from the Woods next season but at least they'll keep putting a team on the park.

Inglewood have announced on their Facey page that Daryl Billett will Coach the Club next year. Premiership Player with the Club in the 80s Coach South 3rds to a Flag and Coached Inglewood for 3 years previously in a period where they didn't play finals but showed some improvement. I think it's a reasonable appointment hopefully they can do some recruiting.

Does jarrayd still play? As he would be a handy player for them as well

Inglewood have announced on their Facey page that Daryl Billett will Coach the Club next year. Premiership Player with the Club in the 80s Coach South 3rds to a Flag and Coached Inglewood for 3 years previously in a period where they didnb't play finals but showed some improvement. I think it's a reasonable appointment hopefully they can do some recruiting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back