Macmillan unfairly vilified

Remove this Banner Ad

I was thinking of sending a message to Phillyroo asking why he hadn't jumped to Jamie's defence already! My view is that he was very unlucky. I can understand why the umpires didn't pay the high contact because it takes a slo-mo to spot it. However, it may not have been as slight a contact as most people think. Cyril is an excellent tackler because he hits very hard. His swinging arm was moving very forcefully and caught Jamie in a glancing way. The way he threw his head back looks bad in one way but it's a very natural response to that sort of glancing blow. I say all this in hindsight. I was absolutely livid with him when I saw it live. Just one of those things, I suppose.

I was thinking of sending a message to Phillyroo asking why he hadn't jumped to Jamie's defence already! My view is that he was very unlucky. I can understand why the umpires didn't pay the high contact because it takes a slo-mo to spot it. However, it may not have been as slight a contact as most people think. Cyril is an excellent tackler because he hits very hard. His swinging arm was moving very forcefully and caught Jamie in a glancing way. The way he threw his head back looks bad in one way but it's a very natural response to that sort of glancing blow. I say all this in hindsight. I was absolutely livid with him when I saw it live. Just one of those things, I suppose.
Hey,
Tried to stay out of the whole debate. Happened right in front of us, and in real time I had no doubt that Jmac was caught high. I decided to spend my time since the game defending LT, Brad and Ats on Twitter. Was actually a good move, and got more crazy the longer the arguments with the oxygen thieves went on. One guy who called Ats all kind of disgusting names, refused to apologise and in fact wrote me a pm making reference to my kids. I googled his name and his hometown, only to find he is a convicted rapist... He and three co-conspirators kidnapped a young lady and and did the unthinkable. When I called him out on it, he told me to stop tagging him in tweets. The lesson is, to stay in the safety of BF and fight the battles that I was born to fight. Jmac probs did play it up a little, though I have no doubt there was high contact. But he had not many options, he was under enormous pressure and probably knew there was very little time left. I thought the whole team showed a lack of composure after Wood got the goal.

Hey,
Tried to stay out of the whole debate. Happened right in front of us, and in real time I had no doubt that Jmac was caught high. I decided to spend my time since the game defending LT, Brad and Ats on Twitter. Was actually a good move, and got more crazy the longer the arguments with the oxygen thieves went on. One guy who called Ats all kind of disgusting names, refused to apologise and in fact wrote me a pm making reference to my kids. I googled his name and his hometown, only to find he is a convicted rapist... He and three co-conspirators kidnapped a young lady and and did the unthinkable. When I called him out on it, he told me to stop tagging him in tweets. The lesson is, to stay in the safety of BF and fight the battles that I was born to fight. Jmac probs did play it up a little, though I have no doubt there was high contact. But he had not many options, he was under enormous pressure and probably knew there was very little time left. I thought the whole team showed a lack of composure after Wood got the goal.

..... That certainly escalated quickly...

Hey,
Fricken hell! Stay safe man!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back