Competition Manangatang Cup Sweep - It's A Knockout

Remove this Banner Ad

Haha
That was awesome fun The Jesus
Would be great to do it again.
Im as full as a fat ladys undies, heading home now, i have a big game tomorrow and i plan to go the knuckle on a few of the Wonders.
Thanks
Cheers
Cheers mate might do it again on one of the other race days if there's interest

And once again congratulations for winning the first annual Manangatang Cup Sweep as well as winning the total prize pool you have also won a Box of mixed dumplings from the Manangatang Chinese store The Peeking Inn, a pair of rat skin slippers and a Cloud_ approved badge. We are still in negotiations over the design but it should be ready by the end of the Spring Carnival.

And once again congratulations for winning the first annual Manangatang Cup Sweep as well as winning the total prize pool you have also won a Box of mixed dumplings from the Manangatang Chinese store The Peeking Inn, a pair of rat skin slippers and a Cloud_ approved badge. We are still in negotiations over the design but it should be ready by the end of the Spring Carnival.

Well I am very appreciative but hardly surprised. This is another overwhelming endorsement of the all powerful SFA Club 10.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back