Conspiracy Theory Mandates, Lockdowns, Covid-19, SARS-Cov-2 Thread - Get vaccinated.

About Covid vaccines only: your opinion on mandates?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Seriously and honestly,

When it comes to the vaccine mandate debate. There is no point debating this or this topic. Majority of Victorians and Australians are vaccinated and were vaccinated under coercion, imitation and through governmental pressure and media misinformation through the direction of pharmaceutical companies and medical industry.

2nd time I've seen you mention this mate - wouldn't the fact that we passed 50% first dose in August and mandates weren't implemented (hell, barely even discussed) until much later seem to indicate that the majority weren't coerced?

You either live in a nation, state or region of this earth where there is a clear ban on vaccine mandates, ban on any medical mandate, ban on anyone or any entities forcing to do something to your body without your consent either through direct or indirect methods. And these laws and legislation need to be very clear, unbreakable and set in stone for yourself and future generations.

Humanity thought this was covered by the Nuremberg Code.

As for the rest of what you said, you're right. The conversation at this stage is over. Those that have the vaccine is at say 90% and those unvxaxed at 10% and nobody is going to change anyone's mind. As you said it's the same with the mandatory debate, although the %s would be a bit different.

As far as your political ideas go, I used to wonder if the tribal system wasn't the best. I take solace from the fact that if sh!t hits the fan, Australia is one of the few countries left that is sustainable, ie is has a population that is sustainable to our food production and clean water.

Humanity thought this was covered by the Nuremberg Code.

As for the rest of what you said, you're right. The conversation at this stage is over. Those that have the vaccine is at say 90% and those unvxaxed at 10% and nobody is going to change anyone's mind. As you said it's the same with the mandatory debate, although the %s would be a bit different.

As far as your political ideas go, I used to wonder if the tribal system wasn't the best. I take solace from the fact that if sh!t hits the fan, Australia is one of the few countries left that is sustainable, ie is has a population that is sustainable to our food production and clean water.
we'd be ****ed if the world collapsed

I assume you independently and freely drive on the left, obey various road rules, don't shoplift, wear clothes in public, pay taxes, and provide ID on request to enter a licensed premises?
I think it's trite to equate rules that we all agree on because we are a society and understand they are there for the well being of society, other and self to whether or not you take the vaccine.

I think it's trite to equate rules that we all agree on because we are a society and understand they are there for the well being of society, other and self to whether or not you take the vaccine.

Vaccine mandates could very reasonably be argued to be relevant to the wellbeing of society, other and self.

2nd time I've seen you mention this mate - wouldn't the fact that we passed 50% first dose in August and mandates weren't implemented (hell, barely even discussed) until much later seem to indicate that the majority weren't coerced?
Sigh,

We have been through this many times. The moment that vaccines were mentioned, worldwide they were discussed especially in Australia and Victoria that the vaccines were our way out of Covid and the harsh inhumane restrictions. The trotted down masses who were desperate for a gasp of freedom would do anything to live like a normal human again. Once the establishment didn’t like the trajectory of the uptake, they started with promises than target than mandates now we have vaccine passport and soon we will have vaccine passport booster shots.

No one would ever kill another man for food when food is plenty. A starving man would kill anyone or many just for a taste.

I assume you independently and freely drive on the left, obey various road rules, don't shoplift, wear clothes in public, pay taxes, and provide ID on request to enter a licensed premises?
Ever heard of the word context.

The science is not settled regarding the nature of viruses, the Covid virus, the treatment of the Covid virus, or vaccines overall generally. Nor do I wish to engage in that debate at the moment; this is more about the mandate.

But when it comes to my internal health, I have every right to live to decide what goes in me. No man, woman or establishment should tell me otherwise. But as I said, I have learnt my lesson. When it comes to mandates, vaccines and internal health injections; I need to live somewhere were laws are clear WHILST doing everything humanly possible to decentralize power and localization my food supply; anything less in the future it is all my fault and is human slavery in my opinion.

I have been burnt, once is enough. For future children who are not born; most definitely not

Last edited:
The science is not settled regarding the nature of viruses

I mean, it's pretty settled. We know a lot. We could always know more though.

Nor do I wish to engage in that debate at the moment

Of course you don't.

I have every right to live to decide what goes in me

You do. No one is holding you down and forcibly injecting you with anything.

I need to live somewhere

Without any other people, apparently.

is human slavery in my opinion

Your opinion would not reflect reality in that case.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This old chestnut :rolleyes:

Not being able to take part in normal society such as having a job, eating in restaurants, going to the footy is coercion rather than a personal health decision based on informed consent.

Yes. It's coercion.

But let's not pretend it's forcibly injected.

You 'can' opt-out.

Sigh,

We have been through this many times. The moment that vaccines were mentioned, worldwide they were discussed especially in Australia and Victoria that the vaccines were our way out of Covid and the harsh inhumane restrictions. The trotted down masses who were desperate for a gasp of freedom would do anything to live like a normal human again. Once the establishment didn’t like the trajectory of the uptake, they started with promises than target than mandates now we have vaccine passport and soon we will have vaccine passport booster shots.

No one would ever kill another man for food when food is plenty. A starving man would kill anyone or many just for a taste.

So just the announcement of vaccines as the main strategy to navigate the pandemic is coercion, to be placed in the same bucket as an actual mandate?

Yeah, nah.

Not being able to take part in normal society such as having a job, eating in restaurants, going to the footy is coercion rather than a personal health decision based on informed consent.

Agree. Very different to simply anouncing vaccines and saying we'll need significant uptake.

The 'opt-out' means many people making a personal health decision not being able to take part in normal society. Do you support this? If so, on what grounds?
Because they're ******* idiots
If they had a legit medical reason to not vaccinate they aren't excluded, they are treated the same as someone vaccinated from a legal point

The only people not being able to take part are the ones who refuse to follow the rules of the society they want to be part of

You know selfish campaigners who think they should get special treatment because they watch some cooked units on YouTube

That's a bit unhinged. You shouldn't need a 'legit medical reason' not to take a health measure. It should always be about informed consent.
Informed consent is mostly a myth, how informed can the average person be

You get an explanation and a recommendation and have to decide if you trust the recommendation or not

You've had that option

Slow news day. Just that Queensland has detected not one but 2 variants. Queensland has got not only Omicron, but one they're calling Omicron Like. They must scared sh!tless the poor things. Thank god for the Vaxx and the boosters.

Then down in Sydney they had the group who thought they'd have a pre Christmas party. You know, enjoy themselves. Obviously vaxxed. Unfortunately 5 tested +ve for Omicron and are in self isolation. The remaining 140 who did the right thing and signed in, will now be traced and tested and if +ve, also need to self isolate. Good on them though for being vaxxed and using the Q code.

You'd think the testing has to stop now. We now accept the vaxxed can catch covid and transmit it, even if at a reduced level. So the more they are out and about the more they are going to catch and transmit and test +ve. Surely this isn't a tenable situation. I'd feel gypped if I'd been vaccinated.

What's the solution to that?

Slow news day. Just that Queensland has detected not one but 2 variants. Queensland has got not only Omicron, but one they're calling Omicron Like. They must scared sh!tless the poor things. Thank god for the Vaxx and the boosters.

Then down in Sydney they had the group who thought they'd have a pre Christmas party. You know, enjoy themselves. Obviously vaxxed. Unfortunately 5 tested +ve for Omicron and are in self isolation. The remaining 140 who did the right thing and signed in, will now be traced and tested and if +ve, also need to self isolate. Good on them though for being vaxxed and using the Q code.

You'd think the testing has to stop now. We now accept the vaxxed can catch covid and transmit it, even if at a reduced level. So the more they are out and about the more they are going to catch and transmit and test +ve. Surely this isn't a tenable situation. I'd feel gypped if I'd been vaccinated.

wtf is this s**t?

You know the vaccines reduce sickness and death, so why do you keep on with this ludicrous crusade?

wtf is this sh*t?

You know the vaccines reduce sickness and death, so why do you keep on with this ludicrous crusade?
I don't see what your problem is with what I said. I reported the news that happened today and then took what I thought was a sympathetic reaction to the vaxxed from it.

Maybe anger is your knee jerk reaction.

New Queensland CHO is taking to the job like a duck to water. Predicting an “explosion of cases” with “many deaths” “it’s inevitable” 🤷‍♂️. Health minister Death - sorry, D’Ath - is thrilled that Qld has a brand new semi-variant - wow, we’re famous.
No one is really interested.

Looks like the UKs going to join in with the rest of the free world

Plan B or no Xmas in the UK

Officials are drawing up plans for the introduction of vaccine passports to slow the spread of Omicron after Boris Johnson told the cabinet that evidence suggested the new variant was “more transmissible” than Delta.
Ministers were split on the potential use of compulsory vaccine certification during yesterday’s cabinet meeting, at which they were forced to confront the potential need to move to the government’s plan B.

In Victoria, satisfaction with workplace mandates was higher, with 93 per cent “responding positively” to mandates at work and only 3 per cent feeling negative about them, the Australian HR Institute survey found.

The greater support of workplace vaccine mandates among Victorians was probably driven by the state’s prolonged experiences of lockdowns, she said.

More employers in Victoria than in the rest of Australia said vaccine status would be a factor in hiring decisions, at 71 per cent compared with 59 per cent nationally.

There was a very small number of unvaccinated employees even in workplaces where it had not been mandated, and vaccinated employees “are very concerned about the return to the workplace” (and being around unvaccinated people).

“Therefore, employers are concerned about the effect on culture: you will have two different groups of employees, (some of whom) are perhaps not demonstrating the values and behaviours of the organisation.”

Back