Conspiracy Theory Mandates, Lockdowns, Covid-19, SARS-Cov-2 Thread - Get vaccinated.

About Covid vaccines only: your opinion on mandates?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

You'd think at 80/90% coverage overall this should apply to every workplace.
More intrigued how how the fed gov run company
trumps MacGowans stance.
Because Morrison is trying some shitty political game.

Missus works at the post office,came home today and said Australia Post have no mandate for employees to get the jab.
Does anyone know why this is?
Seems odd as we're in WA and MacGowan has mandated the third jab for pretty much everyone else.
We're both doubled up btw.
Yeah I've heard it's not mandated here in Vic either. Cause it's Federal apparently.

Fed employees is a big umbrella.
So fed police,defense forces and customs don't have to walk away from their jobs if they don't want
to get the vax?
Yes from memory wording is something along lines "Commonwealth employees" are exempt

As I understand it it's a constitutional matter. Australian Public Service employees don't have the mandate issued by their employer (ie the Commonwealth Government)
S109 constitution - Commonwealth standard applies if in conflict with state etc

First Trump admits he has had 3 jabs and gets booed
Now his Restaurant in Trump towers isnt allowing un vaxxed to dine there

He is labelled a fraud for not paying the fine in support of anti vax mandate

lol Trump is giving the anti vax crowd a big Far Q from his bunker in Florida

Yes from memory wording is something along lines "Commonwealth employees" are exempt

As I understand it it's a constitutional matter. Australian Public Service employees don't have the mandate issued by their employer (ie the Commonwealth Government)
S109 constitution - Commonwealth standard applies if in conflict with state etc
Interesting.
At least we can all agree that this decision is based on no science.

So why would it be valid for other states to blame SA for their own problems?

It's not SA overloading anyone's system. They're saving their own resources for their own citizens.
“Mr Hazzard and Premier Dominic Perrottet have been working with other states and territories to help lighten the testing load on NSW.

Today, South Australia scrapped the pre-arrival testing requirement for interstate travellers, instead asking them to take a rapid antigen test (RAT).”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2 years in. And yet delays and an "asymptomatic" case still causing lockdowns delays and misery.
Again I ask how much longer is enough enough? What is a reasonable timeframe for people to keep enduring lockdowns tracing enforced medical injections and impositions on their lives?
Covid mutations and viruses are here to stay. The only other option is a life of never ending restrictions testing and lockdowns. And all the unemployment and destruction that comes with it.
We are been led down a path to misery.
People can stay home if they want jab up 100 times just enough of this. Stay out of everyone's lives.
How long before this ends? We know enough about this to treat and protect the vulnerable. Not to mention Covid is harmless to most. There are far more deadly viruses and diseases we do next to nothing for. I have asked this for 2 years.
When does this end? 2 years 5 years forever? Never been a direct answer either

2 years in. And yet delays and an "asymptomatic" case still causing lockdowns delays and misery.
Again I ask how much longer is enough enough? What is a reasonable timeframe for people to keep enduring lockdowns tracing enforced medical injections and impositions on their lives?
Covid mutations and viruses are here to stay. The only other option is a life of never ending restrictions testing and lockdowns. And all the unemployment and destruction that comes with it.
We are been led down a path to misery.
People can stay home if they want jab up 100 times just enough of this. Stay out of everyone's lives.
How long before this ends? We know enough about this to treat and protect the vulnerable. Not to mention Covid is harmless to most. There are far more deadly viruses and diseases we do next to nothing for. I have asked this for 2 years.
When does this end? 2 years 5 years forever? Never been a direct answer either
You have had the answer weekly.

Major concern is hospitalisations and deaths - if that is high we need to keep number of infections under control.

If high vaccination rates, with sensible precautions, result in manageable hospitalisation and deaths we would see that as having the pandemic under control. Monitor assiduously.

I can’t recall any health professional deviating from the strategy.

Those of us that can isolate without great difficulty should do so. If bored go hiking rather than a day shopping.

You have had the answer weekly.

Major concern is hospitalisations and deaths - if that is high we need to keep number of infections under control.

If high vaccination rates, with sensible precautions, result in manageable hospitalisation and deaths we would see that as having the pandemic under control. Monitor assiduously.

I can’t recall any health professional deviating from the strategy.

Those of us that can isolate without great difficulty should do so. If bored go hiking rather than a day shopping.
So where are Dan Andrews hospital beds he promised years ago? What are they doing to directly influence the stresses on the hospitals system instead of imposing threats and restrictions on the general population? Address the issue, not piss fart around trying to put Band-Aid solutions to it that haven’t worked in 2 years.

So where are Dan Andrews hospital beds he promised years ago? What are they doing to directly influence the stresses on the hospitals system instead of imposing threats and restrictions on the general population? Address the issue, not piss fart around trying to put Band-Aid solutions to it that haven’t worked in 2 years.

They have worked - we haven't has the mass deaths, hospitals over run, refrigerated truck morgues etc like many countries overseas.

Try looking outside your little bubble.

What's he saying you might well ask. He's saying of the people in hospital, 78% were fully vaxxed and 17% partially vaxxed. What to make of this?

They have worked - we haven't has the mass deaths, hospitals over run, refrigerated truck morgues etc like many countries overseas.

Try looking outside your little bubble.
Have a look at how ivermectin has worked in other countries like India as treatment.

Try living outside your little bubble.

I hope that when the political class squeeze the media to seize back their influence, so they don't dictate policy to the politicans via fear motivation to the population, that it's the left wing governments in power that bring it in. That way the Media Accountability Act of 2022 or 2023 can be sold as against the evil media and their evil big corporation sponsors.

If it's the right wing the media will sell it as the evil politicans and their evil corporation sponsors.

I'd propose similar structure to the Texas abortion law, where citizens can sue media groups for knowingly spreading misinformation with intent to profit off the resulting disturbance. I'd have the law define knowingly being such that if a regular individual can show it is false then a professional group should know too and intent to profit would be following up the story with any further content.

I hope that when the political class squeeze the media to seize back their influence, so they don't dictate policy to the politicans via fear motivation to the population, that it's the left wing governments in power that bring it in. That way the Media Accountability Act of 2022 or 2023 can be sold as against the evil media and their evil big corporation sponsors.

If it's the right wing the media will sell it as the evil politicans and their evil corporation sponsors.

I'd propose similar structure to the Texas abortion law, where citizens can sue media groups for knowingly spreading misinformation with intent to profit off the resulting disturbance. I'd have the law define knowingly being such that if a regular individual can show it is false then a professional group should know too and intent to profit would be following up the story with any further content.

Where exactly are these left wing governments?

Closest we have got in Australia is centre right (state) and right with far right ambition (federal)

What's he saying you might well ask. He's saying of the people in hospital, 78% were fully vaxxed and 17% partially vaxxed. What to make of this?

lol

Did you ever think about what to make of the consistent trend of unvaxxed being consistently over represented in hospital admissions over a long period?

Back