Conspiracy Theory Mandates, Lockdowns, Covid-19, SARS-Cov-2 Thread - Get vaccinated.

About Covid vaccines only: your opinion on mandates?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Sounds to me like you’re describing the Covid-19 vaccines. Falsifying safety data seems to be the way to go for them.

Also, if you needed data about ivermectin, here it is -

Data sources: We searched bibliographic databases 😖😖😖

Also, if you needed data about ivermectin, here it is -
"Meta-analysis of 15 trials found that ivermectin reduced risk of death compared with no ivermectin"

Have you read this one? Who linked you to it?

"Meta-analysis of 15 trials found that ivermectin reduced risk of death compared with no ivermectin"

Have you read this one? Who linked you to it?
A person’s considered conclusions derived from randomised studies/trials.

One by one, papers that showed a ‘significant protective effect’ from Ivermectin have been found wanting. In supposedly randomised trials for Ivermectin, the control and treated groups are not equally infected with COVID, which makes any attempt to compare a treatment meaningless.

However interested in the claim that ‘several studies and reviews tend to favor ivermectin’ in the link provided by PiesLobo, so checked the largest trial cited, Ref 47, 600 subjects: “Efficacy and Safety of Ivermectin for Treatment and prophylaxis of COVID-19 Pandemic” - Elgazzer 2020

Conclusion in Abstract: ‘large reductions in COVID-19 deaths are possible using ivermectin’. Initially sceptical as the means, standard deviations and patient recovery times appeared highly unlikely, verging on impossible. Looking like a ‘duck’. Sloppy methodology – eg. patients who had died before the study began. Drill down on the data and bizarrely the patient’s descriptors – age, sex, medical conditions – repeat and repeat, over 30 sets of the same 18 ‘subjects’.

Do I need to go further? One of the pivotal, key trials cited by Bryant, Lawrie and co appears to be an elaborate work of scientific fraud. It is unlikely that the study occurred; On the surface I would consider it to be an audacious, albeit amateurish, attempt to promote Ivermectin.

Co-author Tess Lawrie, founder of the British Ivermectin Recommendation Development Group (BIRD), has a large online following of vaccine sceptics to whom she spruiks the dangers of vaccines while holding up Ivermectin as an effective treatment.

Last edited:

From The Conversation.

Compared to countries rife with Covid, Australia has had negative excess deaths.

This tells us that the excess deaths figure - worldwide - since the beginning of the pandemic is a likely true figure for Covid deaths. Far from overcountingCovid deaths, the official figure of five million is way under the true number.

That number is 18 million people.

To track excess deaths the Bureau of Statistics has graphed the number of doctor certified deaths actually recorded each week against the number that would be expected for that week given the average over the past five years.

Weekly deaths vs 2015-2019 average

Doctor certified deaths. ABS Provisional Mortality Statistics

What is apparent is that in most weeks Australian deaths have been little more than would be expected given five-year averages, and in many weeks less.

If COVID has been killing people in ways we can’t see, the effect has been offset by the measures we have taken to combat COVID – saving lives in other ways we can’t see.

Haven’t read much of thread but get the idea. I had covid few weeks back as did my kids. They had no symptoms what so ever. I just felt sleepy for a few days and nausea for about 10 minutes. But in good health.

If they mandate vaccine onto kids seems way over the top.

Do people around here think covid vaccine for kids is a good idea?

If data shows it's safe and effective, sure. Why would you want your kids to be more likely to catch and transmit it than they have to be? It's not about how you or your kids felt, it's about the damage it can do if it runs through a population. Public health and private health.

18 million dead so far, based on the best estimates.

Haven’t read much of thread but get the idea. I had covid few weeks back as did my kids. They had no symptoms what so ever. I just felt sleepy for a few days and nausea for about 10 minutes. But in good health.

CDC Director Walensky says, on boosters for under 16, she is hoping to hear from FDA in "days to weeks ahead."

I have no intention of spending six years at Uni, and ten in medical practice, so I can argue with my doctor about ‘best practice’.

I take my car to the mechanic to be serviced, answer any questions and then piss off and leave him to it.

Last edited:
I still stay in touch with people back home, I still check the news and social media regularly, I can get an idea of what's going on back there.

It seems to have happened gradually enough that most people seriously don't realise how far the place has fallen in just two years.

Every time the goalposts have been moved, most people seem to have been happy to move along with it.

Two weeks to flatten the curve.

A new lockdown to give the hospitals more time to prepare.

Another new lockdown to preserve the benefits from the first lockdowns.

Just another lockdown until the vaccine arrives and the vulnerable have been protected.

Just a few more restrictions until we reach 70%.

Just a few more restrictions until we reach 80%.

Just a few more restrictions until we reach 90%.

Vaccines mandatory if you work in health.

Vaccines mandatory if you work at all.

You're an antivaxxer if you don't support vaccine mandates.

Just a few more restrictions until we get more data about this Omicron strain.

Just a few more restrictions until everybody gets their booster shot.

Just a few more restrictions until the 5-12 year olds have been vaccinated.

And most people in Australia don't seem to realise what is going on here.

It's as though Orwell was right, and the masses truly do not possess functioning long-term memory.
What country are you in and how is the situation over there?
Always interested to hear how COVID protocols and such are in other countries from someone on the ground.

This variant is fortunately mild but who knows what the next one will be like if/when there is a next one, so it’s probably a good idea.

I take it you are double vaxed? Boosted? Did you get tested because you had symptoms or for another reason, if you don’t mind me asking? The reason I ask is that if I had what seemed likely a normal cold, I probably wouldn’t get tested. I certainly wouldn’t be lining up for hours in the Queensland heat.

Two weeks to flatten the curve.
And you're still spitting chips about events from two years ago when we knew hardly anything about it? Christ mate. Unplug for a bit.

The amount of time they spend reading conspiracy rubbish, they could get some meaningful qualifications and a decent job and life.
I gave up videos games and downloading TV shows and got a* law degree.

(* 11 subjects out of 33.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What country are you in and how is the situation over there?
Always interested to hear how COVID protocols and such are in other countries from someone on the ground.
Bulgaria.

There's an 11pm curfew but the big / popular places ($) stay open all night.

There's a 'covid pass' requirement but few people take it seriously.

Amazingly, there are no bodies on the streets.

I think some of the people who get their worldviews from mainstream media would be stunned if they spent a day in a place like this.

Or if they were transported to, say, Florida for a day.

It would undermine all of the utter nonsense they have been brainwashed with for the past two years.

This variant is fortunately mild but who knows what the next one will be like if/when there is a next one, so it’s probably a good idea.

I take it you are double vaxed? Boosted? Did you get tested because you had symptoms or for another reason, if you don’t mind me asking? The reason I ask is that if I had what seemed likely a normal cold, I probably wouldn’t get tested. I certainly wouldn’t be lining up for hours in the Queensland heat.
My partner got covid first. I knew I’d get covid so got tested for that reason. I could had easily kept going about my business. Many people would have covid and have no idea. Everyone will get it. At least the hospital rates aren’t going up with all the numbers the Gov are saying.
If data shows it's safe and effective, sure. Why would you want your kids to be more likely to catch and transmit it than they have to be? It's not about how you or your kids felt, it's about the damage it can do if it runs through a population. Public health and private health.

So you will vaccinated children no worries at all? We all know that they will say it’s safe and effective. Who are you protecting if the kids get vaccine? The 85 year olds who die with covid? That’s the average age of death from Covid in Australia isn’t it? I may be wrong let me know.

Advocating covid vaxes for children now are you? Your authority on all things covid knows no bounds.

You are aware they are already giving children the vax and so by your advice, there must be data to prove it's safe and effective for children.

1640824969906.jpeg

Clearly no data yet, because we are in the experimental phase, especially in testing the vaxx on children, and yet on a public forum there you were, handing out the advice that it's ok to give it to kids as long as the data shows it's safe. You got yourself into a muddle, didn't you? I can only assume you are against giving it to children, being as there is no data as of yet. They are in the process of generating it.

Maybe because you're in the conspiracy thread you thought you could talk thus.

Ignoring your lame ad-homs that wouldn't even unnerve a 5 year old:

Clearly no data yet, because we are in the experimental phase
We're in an observational phase. These vaccines have been given to millions of people over the last year.

They are the most monitored and tested vaccines in history.

All we have left is the very very rare life-threatening adverse reactions.

You are HUNDREDS OF TIMES MORE LIKELY to die from Covid than from a vaccine.

In Australia you are 70 TIMES more likely to die in a car crash each year than from a Covid vaccine.

Generally politicians are making noises about "everyone is going to get Covid eventually".

The VAST majority of people in hospital are not vaccinated.

It's a safe and effective vaccine for the population that is taking it.

especially in testing the vaxx on children, and yet on a public forum there you were, handing out the advice that it's ok to give it to kids as long as the data shows it's safe.
It's OK to give it to kids as long as the data shows it's safe for them.

Back