Mandatory Vaccinations And Medical Exemptions

Are you for or against Mandatory Vaccinations

• For

Votes: 292 57.4%
  • Against

Votes: 221 43.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure supervised quarantine works when the numbers are in the tens of thousands. You can use it for arrivals if you're still limiting them, but not the general population once Covid takes hold.

That's correct.
I'm saying that they should have done it from the beginning.
W.A. were looking at a new large quarantine facility, then the future became optimistic and it was dropped , then the future became pessimistic.

dont you find it funny that there are heaps of research into discounting claims that there are cheap, alternate treatments out there to counter Covid effects (ones that will most definitely hurt the sales of the vaccine) instead of a large scare effort to actually test things like Ivermecin and other potential products that are not locked up in billion dollar patents?

Sort of like how the oil companies spend billions of dollars slandering lawyers that dare to take their companies to court on behalf of poor locals.
Don't you find it funny that the owner of the Invermctin patent, Merck, says it doesn't work against COVID

If you can't take it from scientists, maybe take it from the horse's mouth??? (couldn't resist)

The great thing about Ivermectin is that it's already approved for human use. We already know what the side effects are, recommended dosages for humans etc. so if it did actually cure (it doesn't) or prevent (it doesn't) COVID it should be be pretty straightforward to demonstrate.
Imagine the gold mine you'd be sitting on if you had an existing product, patented, approved, and by dumb luck it just happened to cure 7.7 billion people of a deadly pandemic... and all you had to do was flip the switch and make more of it?

Ivermectin has been off patent since 1997. It is now a generic drug.

Which would mean that any old drug manufacturer could pick up the formula and start pumping out Ivermectin. So, if it was so effective, why wouldn't they quickly become the world's primary supplier of the drug boosting their profits significantly?

On the flip side, if Merck already had the manufacturing run in place to make the drug and could increase production quickly, why wouldn't they corner that market instead of pumping money into R&D for Molnupiravir?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting. From The Age...

"Victoria reported 13,755 new cases of COVID-19 and 15 deaths on Thursday after health authorities revealed more than half of the deaths recorded during the state’s Delta and Omicron outbreaks were unvaccinated."
And also interesting that 33 vaccinated people out of 36 died in NSW a week ago. Dan is now pushing for boosters to be mandated for an individual to be classed as vaccinated. Who knows what Victoria does with their figures. Their is most likely a high percentage in that figure that were vaccinated but past the 3 months since their last jab.

So you're backing up my statement? The definition of 'fully vaccinated' hasn't changed... Yet. So you saying that those current unvaccinated number of deaths would 'most likely' include people who are double vaxxed is incorrect... Right?
It is changing. I was referring to what Victoria classed as “fully vaccinated “ with their figures. I would not be surprised if double vaccinated who had their last jab over 3 months ago without a booster are now classed as unvaccinated.

It is changing. I was referring to what Victoria classed as “fully vaccinated “ with their figures. I would not be surprised if double vaccinated who had their last jab over 3 months ago without a booster are now classed as unvaccinated.
This kind of sounds like wishful thinking.

What are you talking about? The current classification for fully vaxxed in Victoria is 2 shots. That is looking likely to change to 3 in the very near future, as you've said and linked to yourself.

But the information given now is based on the current definition and trying to paint it as otherwise is just being ridiculous and drifting way into tinfoil hat territory. This is exactly how stupid social media misinformation campaigns start... Be better than that.

Interesting. From The Age...

"Victoria reported 13,755 new cases of COVID-19 and 15 deaths on Thursday after health authorities revealed more than half of the deaths recorded during the state’s Delta and Omicron outbreaks were unvaccinated."
Probably would need to see some time breakdowns; many of the early delta deaths for example would have come out of my hospital where hume and whittlesea vax rates were low at the start. Would in particular like to see stats for omicron (last 2 weeks in particular) for vaccinated vs unvaccinated and whether death was of covid or with covid.

Ivermectin has been off patent since 1997. It is now a generic drug.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Free for all in the market and nobody in Big Pharma wants to make a greedy profit on a drug that "works" ?! It must suck having committed yourself early to such a stupid conspiracy that you have to spend the whole time chasing your tail :straining:

Nah. Vic have chosen numbers for a period of time that includes Delta, when the vax was offering a greater deal of protection.

The vax advantage is still there but has lessened. Plus there's now a much smaller percentage of people in the population without any level of immunity due to either the vax or the virus.

Probably would need to see some time breakdowns; many of the early delta deaths for example would have come out of my hospital where hume and whittlesea vax rates were low at the start. Would in particular like to see stats for omicron (last 2 weeks in particular) for vaccinated vs unvaccinated and whether death was of covid or with covid.
Not this argument again
It’s always of COVID

Back