Competitions Margin Mania!

Remove this Banner Ad

Bzzzt, try again!
you picked them in round 9.
Oh, I never noticed we couldn't pick the same team twice. Only that we couldn't pick against the same team twice in a row. o that completely changes my strategy. Damn...

OK, I probably would have used a few jokers... Um... Swans.

Let's see if we can win this thing without using any.

Oh, I never noticed we couldn't pick the same team twice. Only that we couldn't pick against the same team twice in a row. o that completely changes my strategy. Damn...

OK, I probably would have used a few jokers... Um... Swans.

Let's see if we can win this thing without using any.
you have a strategy? I've just been randomly picking teams without any thought to rules so far

you have a strategy? I've just been randomly picking teams without any thought to rules so far
Yes, I was saving my jokers for the end when it is a little more clear who thrashes whom. Now if I did that my three jokers would be spent on the dregs I haven't picked yet. Imagine picking carlton to beat west coast in WA with cripps missing, and playing the joker.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

4BDDE41C00000578-5701641-_Family_Feud_is_wrapping_up_Grant_Denyer_has_confirmed_the_Chann-a-63_1525792140488.jpg

BaBow, try again. you picked Geelong last week, you cant pick against the same team twice in a row!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back