Mario balotelli - why always him

Remove this Banner Ad

They're both petulant, childish footballers, so it's possible.

Difference being that if you actually get Tevez on the pitch you get a 100% committed footballer. Mario you get 100% certified lunatic on or off the pitch.

Difference being that if you actually get Tevez on the pitch you get a 100% committed footballer. Mario you get 100% certified lunatic on or off the pitch.

Well, I'll give you that Tevez doesn't bring any of the childishness with him when he crosses the white line, but he didn't exactly look 100% committed to the cause when he came on yesterday.

In his defense, Balotelli actually looked like he gave a toss.

Aguero gave absolutely nothing ...

i think he did ok, could've scored..yet another mix up with a team mate denying him a goal. he seems to need more room to roam around by himself.

and to be fair, they did say his foot is still burnt :p

silva being out didn't help either, also yaya having to be subbed off early.

My concern is that at half time when he went down injured, none of our team seemed too bothered about him. We played on, and just walked past him when the whistle went.

If the manager and team are prepared to work with him I'd keep him at the club. He is an immense talent, and for a large part of the season he has been very good and much less prone to idiotic behaviour.

Still obviously a long way to go, but I think in the light of day it would be better if he stayed at the club. Remember we're probably going to lose Tevez, and maybe Dzeko in the summer, so replacing three strikers might be a bit much.

Of course, if the players and manager have had enough of him (which is a big possibility) then get rid and move on.

demba ba will probably be available at seasons end. (looks likely he'll leave newcastle I reckon)
interested mate?

Not really. Has had a great season, and will be a good signing for any club. Don't think he really suits our style of play though, and I think we'll have our sights set on someone like Cavani instead.

What else was he supposed to do, playing alone up front with 8 City players behind the ball at all times? He's not that kind of forward. Talk about Demba Ba not fitting the way Man City plays, well neither does Aguero if they want to play like that all the time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what? aguero was making runs all day. if the pass came in a split second earlier on about 4 occasions he was through.

having no yaya or silva absolutely killed us. pizarro was the only player with an ounce of creativity, and he hasnt had to be the main guy like that for so long with us.

Getting a statue of himself based on this photo. Oh what a man. :D
http://www.foxsports.com.au/footbal...ome/story-e6frf423-1226587132247#.US3fHDBgdqV

136232-balotelli.jpg

I hope he has a great season I really belive this milan could be great In a few seasons again. I also hope the young man continues to do what he does and have a stellar world cup!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back