Martin Hardie's new book

Remove this Banner Ad

I know, I'm pretty much unemployable now. I might need to change my name. Relocate. Take a good hard look at myself.
is better to try and fail rather than fail to try.........
unless there is a punchline failure - then its ritualistic stoning at noon... oh that's in the off season with 'protection' of confidentiality clauses - carry on as you were

I heard a year or so ago that the Essendonians had commissioned him to write a book. Maybe I read it here (or heard it from my mate - an Essendonian).

The rumour was that Bruce was seriously peeved. BTW the rantings from the latter continue on his fb site if you have time to read them. Mexico/New Mexico gets a run.

The rumour was that Bruce was seriously peeved. BTW the rantings from the latter continue on his fb site if you have time to read them. Mexico/New Mexico gets a run.
If Hardie DOES manage to get a book published before our favourite One-Fingered-Typist, then BruceTheGoose's follow-up will be a 'soap opera special'!!

Martin has just completed the forward to his Essendon saga book "Up the estury without a paddle, a salty tale of deception in the ranks" and it's now onwards to Chapter one...
IMG_8338.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back