Mass E-Mailing using Outlook?

Hey guys, hoping you can help.

I use Outlook for work, and required to send around 50 e-mails per day with the same template to different e-mail addresses.

Wondering if there's a way to bulk e-mail a list of 50 addresses without any of them knowing they are in a group e-mail?

Cheers

I use Outlook for work, and required to send around 50 e-mails per day with the same template to different e-mail addresses.

Wondering if there's a way to bulk e-mail a list of 50 addresses without any of them knowing they are in a group e-mail?

Cheers
I suppose you can blind CC them? But that wouldn't show their email in the TO field either.

I suppose you can blind CC them? But that wouldn't show their email in the TO field either.
Thanks Chief. I thought of that too but yeah it wouldn't show theirs either.

Apparently Mail Merge in Outlook works well? Not sure

Cheers

You should be able to create a GROUP list that you can add/remove email addresses to and from, then when you email the group it goes to everyone on the list.

a0a04b6d47d1ddb82348a4146c4caf8a.jpg

You should be able to create a GROUP list that you can add/remove email addresses to and from, then when you email the group it goes to everyone on the list.

a0a04b6d47d1ddb82348a4146c4caf8a.jpg
Thanks for the help mate! I ended up learning how to mail merge in MS Word :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Back