FTA-TV Masterchef 2020 (NO betting odds please)

Remove this Banner Ad

and poh was really down to the wire each time...

i have some absolute beachfront land for sale in melton for sale if you’re interested.
What is it with Hawthorne supporters and their superiority complex?

Seriously, you're saying someone would fake a serious burn to their hand in a cooking competition final so they could what? Gain sympathy? Time to dust off your tin foil hat...

it’s almost like reality tv thrives on manufactured drama
Yeah, because there wasn't enough drama in an extremely close finale. Deliberately giving someone a handicap halfway through is the only way they could spice it up.

I’m surprised there aren’t more injuries on the show tbh.
I think there are a lot of minor injuries that don't really get shown. I've seen most of the top 10 have various bandaids and gloves and the like on their hands at various points that the editors/producers don't focus on because they don't really affect the outcome of the cook, whereas this injury was a major inconvenience to Laura so they paid quite a bit of attention to it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m surprised there aren’t more injuries on the show tbh.
There’s heap of little cuts and stuff. You’ll notice those blue band aids appear out of nowhere

Good to see the most consistent cook right through the comp win, very sad for Laura though, that burn looked horrific. I would be out and unable to finish the final if that was me, so she did well to fight on

A well deserved victory to Emelia.

Unfortunately I saw betting odds when they were posted in this thread a couple of months ago which killed the suspense of last night for me. But that is Channel 10's fault for allowing betting on their shows, the person who posted the odds wouldn't have known that they're spoilers.

Why is betting allowed for pre-filmed events? Seems weird to me.
Because some people who watch the show see massive odds on someone who they think is "good" and waste money not realizing that the companies probably have info

I saw $1.17 a while ago, but then approx a week out she was out to $1.50. Probably just the bookies trying to make it look undecided and entice bets on other contestants.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back