Mastertrolls who deserve the Bay's respect

Remove this Banner Ad

My friends always left me out of parties and clubs between ages 16-24. We're now 30 and since I can't get my years back I occasionally throw a little comment out on facebook to make them feel s**t about themselves and bring down their current lives. I also became Sean Connerys James Bond and turned down each of their ugly fat moles who "tried to make it up to make" around age 24 and all had boyfriends. The best part has been watching them stay with those boyfriends, who were the dogs who left me out of parties and clubs (between ages 16-24)

My friends always left me out of parties and clubs between ages 16-24. We're now 30 and since I can't get my years back I occasionally throw a little comment out on facebook to make them feel s**t about themselves and bring down their current lives. I also became Sean Connerys James Bond and turned down each of their ugly fat moles who "tried to make it up to make" around age 24 and all had boyfriends. The best part has been watching them stay with those boyfriends, who were the dogs who left me out of parties and clubs (between ages 16-24)

It's more of an origin story than trolling, but whatever.

Think that you're using the term "friends" a little loosely there...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think that you're using the term "friends" a little loosely there...

Nah they're great friends really. They feel so guilty about it I can say what I want and they'll still be my best friends. I have ultimate power and posted this on my wall an hour ago.

htrehe.png

I didn't * their girlfriends like they all ****ed eachothers girlfriends. They know I am a better person and are top dog. But I have no interest in their disgusting lives anymore and that's their fault, however I do take what opportunities present themselves to bring them down via social media. Some of them have been trying to catchup with me for over 4 years!

Nowadays I just want a normal 5ft'11 girl without a fat ass. That's all I want. If that's asking too much from society I'll go order the new amd ryzen with GTX 1670 quad sli and sell my eb fairmont for an fg g6et

Last edited:
Whats with the rash of bennies around here?

Nah they're great friends really. They feel so guilty about it I can say what I want and they'll still be my best friends. I have ultimate power and posted this on my wall an hour ago.

htrehe.png

I didn't fu** their girlfriends like they all f’ed eachothers girlfriends. They know I am a better person and are top dog. But I have no interest in their disgusting lives anymore and that's their fault, however I do take what opportunities present themselves to bring them down via social media. Some of them have been trying to catchup with me for over 4 years!

Nowadays I just want a normal 5ft'11 girl without a fat ass. That's all I want. If that's asking too much from society I'll go order the new amd ryzen with GTX 1670 quad sli and sell my eb fairmont for an fg g6et

I can't see why your "friends" didn't invite you out....

I can't see why your "friends" didn't invite you out....

I was rather overweight and awkward back then. But I was not awkward from my own organic being, I was awkward as a result of the pinnacle of ******s. I also ate lots of Dominos triple cheese base pizzas while these parties were happening. If I was invited I wouldn't have eaten these pizzas. Plain and simple.

Last edited:
I was rather overweight and awkward back then. But I was not awkward from my own organic being, I was awkward as a result of the pinnacle of ******s. I also ate lots of Dominos triple cheese base pizzas while these parties were happening. If I was invited I wouldn't have eaten these pizzas. Plain and simple.

Do you have boobs?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back