Review Matthew Panos??

Should Panos be played on the forward line before the end of this season?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Some sensible perspective here re jones. He will be fine. Better than fine actually. He will be our CHF for the next decade.

Glad some posters have noted he was still at school his first year on the list.

Has been targeted a lot this year after his great form last season. Throw in no Barry hall to guide him and ease his load, the WORST delivery from any midfield in the comp, and a loss of confidence, and you have jones' season in a nutshell. He will be back bigger and better next season.

Throw Murphy and lake next to him, add a little more pace and skill to the mid-field, and he'll be a new man.

You off to the rugger tonight Fronkalicious? Could be a tough weekend?

ok.....that time of the week....thought I bump this thread up the list and hope it catches the MC eye.

We rightly have given Ayce every chance and he should get a lot more....plenty to work with there but he's still a bit off the pace. Roberts got his chances and we now know we have something to work with there despite a few errors yesterday.

But Matt Panos has derserved better than the treatment he's got so far. I know he's not starring at Willi....but was Roberts?

Hill and Panos should get an opportunity in the next 2 weeks....if they do, we will have had a look at just about everyone except young Greenwood.

ok.....that time of the week....thought I bump this thread up the list and hope it catches the MC eye.

We rightly have given Ayce every chance and he should get a lot more....plenty to work with there but he's still a bit off the pace. Roberts got his chances and we now know we have something to work with there despite a few errors yesterday.

But Matt Panos has derserved better than the treatment he's got so far. I know he's not starring at Willi....but was Roberts?

Hill and Panos should get an opportunity in the next 2 weeks....if they do, we will have had a look at just about everyone except young Greenwood.

Roberts was leaps and bounds ahead of Panos (and Talia for that matter).

I agree we should give the kids a go for the rest of the season.

I don't understand the logic of playing a clearly unfit Cooney in a game that is meaningless & ignoring guys like Panos & Hill who are playing for their careers.

I would be wrapping guys like Cooney & Higgins in cotton wool now & get them ready for next season.

Roberts was leaps and bounds ahead of Panos (and Talia for that matter).

I have not seen much of Willi live this year, as much as I normally do, but I have seen Panos play some decent footy earlier in the year, yet no opportunity.
My point is not that Roberts should not have got a chance....I am really pleased he did but he was hardly tearing the place apart and who cares we needed to see what he's got. He has been given a chance based on solid performances and the need to blood the kids.

Talia the same....Jong the same, Pearce the same and on it goes. Macca is backing Skinner with games....fantastic! All for it....but to be consistant in that policy they must extend that to some others.

My point is....why not have a look at Hill and Panos. Why not? Can someone please tell me what the downside is?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So this was the infamous tonydean.

Do you want to know something hilarious? The mods (okay myself and Ant if I recall correctly) initially thought you were another account of his where he actually pulled his finger out and didn't start fights.

I'm personally happy to be wrong.

Do you want to know something hilarious? The mods (okay myself and Ant if I recall correctly) initially thought you were another account of his where he actually pulled his finger out and didn't start fights.

i was thinking that as well for a while.

Ahh did I agree? I remember that being your theory. :p

This Tony Dean fellow doesn't seem so bad. I'll have to explore more threads to discover his faults I suppose.

He wasn't that bad a guy at all, just couldn't debate without abusing people who disagreed with him.

You're TonyDean! It's like trying to find Kiza Shoze (The Usual Suspects).
Surely If I were TonyDean I'd be critical of him so as to make it seem like I wasn't. But maybe I wanted to seem like I wasn't hiding the fact I am him and so say something positive because it's unlikely to be the path he takes.

But then again, if I were TonyDean, I'd like to keep a link to my name. TommyCash? No, not really related.

HOWEVER, DexterTan. You're a reversal of capital letters, Dexter is a name that could be inspired by the show about the anti-hero cop/murderer that TonyDean could possibly liken himself too after being hailed by some and hated by others whilst he, in his own eyes, fought the good fight. Tan you get when you replace the T from Tony with the De of Dean that has been used to help inspire the choice of Dexter.

And, aware of a vigilant team of moderators who are already jumping to wild conclusions on which new posters are TonyDean returned, you've suggested that it is I who is he. A move inspired to put them off the scent when it is actually...YOU!!!!!!

(I'm really hoping everyone jumps onto this thread saying, "No, I'm TonyDean!")

Hahahaha wow, that's awesome. I'm definitely not tonydean though...or am I? :p

Back