Podcast Matthew Richardson Tuesday 4pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeh look, good of him to come one. Elephant in the room was not broached (the coach), not that he could say anything anyway. The Rucci line of but remember when we were s**t (Skype) was in relation to being better funded for coaching etc. Falling memberships reasons were not really discussed that I could hear, just that they are (the coach). Probably been good to lay that on him and see what he said, or how he deflected it. He has to toe the company line though, so was never going to be illuminating.

Old Trafford had bombs dropped on it by the Nazis.

Let’s see if Ole Gunnar Solskjaer references that in defence of his job in the weeks to come.

Bert Trautmann was responsible for the bombing of Old Trafford.

God love him.

I'd rather these questions be thrown at KT. Any chance of him doing an interview?

In fact I'd rather they all be thrown at Koch. He may actually wake up and realise that there are supporters with nous and to not bloody treat us with contempt.

I'd rather these questions be thrown at KT. Any chance of him doing an interview?

In fact I'd rather they all be thrown at Koch. He may actually wake up and realise that there are supporters with nous and to not bloody treat us with contempt.
I too feel like throwing things at Koch and KT but they probably wouldn't be questions.

Yeh look, good of him to come one. Elephant in the room was not broached (the coach), not that he could say anything anyway. The Rucci line of but remember when we were s**t (Skype) was in relation to being better funded for coaching etc. Falling memberships reasons were not really discussed that I could hear, just that they are (the coach). Probably been good to lay that on him and see what he said, or how he deflected it. He has to toe the company line though, so was never going to be illuminating.

We spoke about member engagement decreasing and I spoke about my thoughts why and ask for his

We spoke about member engagement decreasing and I spoke about my thoughts why and ask for his
He didnt really elaborate on his thoughts why, besides losing games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Okay if you want to meet Richo and have a discussion about everything I’ve arranged Tuesday 5pm at the Port club.

send me email to rick@nieuvision.com.au subject meet Richo so I can track numbers

Thanks for your work setting up the interview. He personally comes across well but there's never going to be much insight beyond the public positions. He's not the guy to ask about the Ken shaped elephant. You just have to feel for someone whose KPIs involve motivating supporters when he must know not replacing Ken (and the continuing rolling s$#@show of trade week) probably costs 5k memberships

He is the PR guy, right? Then, his job is to be the administration's advocate. Even if he eventually disagrees with it, he cannot say his personal opinion publicly. He is obliged to argue that everything is fine, unless his bosses tell him otherwise.

I haven't listen the talk yet, but one must look for the things unsaid, for what is beyond the BS, in order to grasp what is going on at the club that we are not supposed to know. The clues are usually on contradictory remarks, moments of silence, etc.

Thanks for organising Rick!

Richo is the least of our problems.

Memberships are sold on hope, people won't have hope until there is meaningful change onfield (off-field change will only help create hope if accompanied with onfield, won't work with off-field first).

We could get a short term bounce with a miracle signing (Luko) or a miracle season (steal a top 4 berth) but neither of those will happen in 2020.

I reckon Richo's hands are tied, maybe only the 150 celebrations might stem the bleeding a little.

TL;DR

Sack Ken = members return

I guess this is a great opportunity to meet club officials face to face and tell them your concerns.

If people don’t go I guess it’s a missed opportunity.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back