Melbourne CBD Pub Crawl

Remove this Banner Ad

You haven't really told us what you're looking for or which part of the CBD you're after.

I think you'll find more pubs down the Spencer St end of the city, but I think the pubs are cooler towards the Parliament end.

The Imperial roof top.
Spleen, the ultimate dive bar.
The Crafty Squire on Russell St, which is cool and has a selection of great beers.
Rooftop Bar on Swanston St, which has a great view of the city, a great atmosphere, and is a great place to get a feed. (Just take the lift, not the 7 flights of stairs!)
Globe Alley in China town, which looks like s**t from the outside but is such a cool place. Free pool table too, and free live music most days. And by now you're at the corner of Swanston and Little Bourke, so you can go wherever you want from here.

All of these places are within a block of Bourke St (ie. between Little Collins and Little Bourke). Unless you and your crew are w***ers, stay away from Collins St.

You haven't really told us what you're looking for or which part of the CBD you're after.

I think you'll find more pubs down the Spencer St end of the city, but I think the pubs are cooler towards the Parliament end.

The Imperial roof top.
Spleen, the ultimate dive bar.
The Crafty Squire on Russell St, which is cool and has a selection of great beers.
Rooftop Bar on Swanston St, which has a great view of the city, a great atmosphere, and is a great place to get a feed. (Just take the lift, not the 7 flights of stairs!)
Globe Alley in China town, which looks like s**t from the outside but is such a cool place. Free pool table too, and free live music most days. And by now you're at the corner of Swanston and Little Bourke, so you can go wherever you want from here.

All of these places are within a block of Bourke St (ie. between Little Collins and Little Bourke). Unless you and your crew are w***ers, stay away from Collins St.
add Carlton club in Bourke street to that

Why don't you do a tram stop pub crawl.

I did something similar when I lived in london 15 years back where we chose the district and circle line on the tube. We got off at each stop, turned left out the station and then had a beer at the first pub you came across. Then back to the station and headed to the next stop, rinse and repeat. There are 31 stops on the line and we ended up getting through about 16 or 17.

I am sure you could map it out and you could see some really good pubs but also some real average ones but thats part of the fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back