Opinion Members Seats to Purchase

Remove this Banner Ad

PoliceboxDR

Draftee
Apr 24, 2018
AFL Club
GWS
Morning All,

So I got delayed in actually purchasing seats and now I am getting asked what area I would like seats,

Do you have any recommendations on what part of the stadium is best? high low etc?

Sorry should have mentioned it would be in the ultimate category

Thanks so much all

Morning All,

So I got delayed in actually purchasing seats and now I am getting asked what area I would like seats,

Do you have any recommendations on what part of the stadium is best? high low etc?

Thanks so much all
Mmm
You'll be in the members stand. I started in front of the interchange gates on level 2. Moved right up the top when I realised what a great perspective you get from there. Down low you get very close to nearby action but struggle to follow on the other side of the ground is my experience.
Not everyone is of that view though.

Dont stress too much, the club is happy to change seats around with a phone call for Spotless. I've done and it's easy. Nothing to stop you experimenting.

If you've signed up as an ultimate memberthen you might have to take what your given at Manuka. It regularly sells out and you're late in. I'm sure the club would still try but rollovers get priority.

Morning All,

Thanks so much all
We are in 428, within the region Isaac Cumming No 1 has described, anywhere within that upper deck stand is really good

Mmm
You'll be in the members stand. I started in front of the interchange gates on level 2. Moved right up the top when I realised what a great perspective you get from there. Down low you get very close to nearby action but struggle to follow on the other side of the ground is my experience.
Not everyone is of that view though.

Dont stress too much, the club is happy to change seats around with a phone call for Spotless. I've done and it's easy. Nothing to stop you experimenting.

If you've signed up as an ultimate memberthen you might have to take what your given at Manuka. It regularly sells out and you're late in. I'm sure the club would still try but rollovers get priority.
Thanks for the information mate

Remove this Banner Ad

Back