Toast Merry Christmas Sainters 🎄🎅

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi guys,

Thanks for all your efforts on the board this year - it may be our best one yet. Lots of laughs, lots of shitposting, but ultimately I think we all got along a lot better than previous years - removing disruptive posters, RTB effect, and me trying my best to not be an absolute rotten piece of trash has probably helped 😘

Main attraction for me was the 150th thread (that entire week was absolute gold) - we were collectively on fire, never seen us band together like that before and the form of many was unbelievable 😂

Just wanted to wish all of you and your families a safe and happy festive period. Look after yourselves, unwind, eat and drink plenty and come back bigger and better next year 😎👊

May RTB bless us with some silverware in 2024 🥺

Hi guys,

Thanks for all your efforts on the board this year - it may be our best one yet. Lots of laughs, lots of shitposting, but ultimately I think we all got along a lot better than previous years - removing disruptive posters, RTB effect, and me trying my best to not be an absolute rotten piece of trash has probably helped 😘

Main attraction for me was the 150th thread (that entire week was absolute gold) - we were collectively on fire, never seen us band together like that before and the form of many was unbelievable 😂

Just wanted to wish all of you and your families a safe and happy festive period. Look after yourselves, unwind, eat and drink plenty and come back bigger and better next year 😎👊

May RTB bless us with some silverware in 2024 🥺
Have a good one Chrome dome ;)

It's hard on my end to remain jovial in such a time, as I assume anyone dealing with similar in this time period, but it's been brilliant to have insights throughout the year for those so inclined to share, wax lyrical and ultimately vent, even something as trivial as hosting a dinner and having NFI about being a good host.

So as I tried earlier, have a blast peoples, enjoy the times with people you care for, even those you only tolerate, protect ya noggins, rock a parasol like a boss and for those up north and in the west, stay safe with the natural events around.

Have at it ya filthy animals.
Heronymous_Bosch_-_The_Garden_of_Earthly_Delights_detail.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents underneath the Christmas tree
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas is POU!

Have a wonderful pre-season break, everyone.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back