Toast Happy Holidays Sainters 🎅🎄

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi all,

I just wanted to wish all of you and your families a safe and happy holiday break :)

It was a challenging year for the club and that spilled out onto the board on occasion - I apologise if I rubbed anyone the wrong way, and please don't take it (deleting posts, warnings, bans, etc) personally. Keeping things civil over the off-season is seamless but it can get hairy during the year. This last half year I have worked hard to have more patience and try to be more understanding in order to help in improving this board for everyone. I hope that, ultimately, you enjoyed your time on this board in 2022 and are looking forward to 2023 just as much as I am.

Lets hope our 150th year is a special one :)

Cheers :thumbsu:

Hi all,

I just wanted to wish all of you and your families a safe and happy holiday break :)

It was a challenging year for the club and that spilled out onto the board on occasion - I apologise if I rubbed anyone the wrong way, and please don't take it (deleting posts, warnings, bans, etc) personally. Keeping things civil over the off-season is seamless but it can get hairy during the year. This last half year I have worked hard to have more patience and try to be more understanding in order to help in improving this board for everyone. I hope that, ultimately, you enjoyed your time on this board in 2022 and are looking forward to 2023 just as much as I am.

Same to you and all the mods who keep this place running George. It can get a bit like a circus at times but we’re all on the same team. Here’s to a big 2023.

Hi all,

As much as this place becomes a circus I'm sure you deep down love it.

Jimmy Fallon Santa GIF by NBC

Happy holidays George thanks for all your hard work, and to everyone on the board I hope you get to spend some time with loves ones over the summer.

Obviously it's a tough time of year for many people. If you're doing it tough I hope you can find what you need over this period. The replay of Windy's between the legs move against Carlton may help.

Here's to an exciting 2023 season :beercheers:

Thanks George

Merry Christmas/happy holidays to all.

To anyone i disagreed with through the year... no hard feelings. Hopefully you can spend some time working on being less wrong for next season. I believe in you. :group hug:

But seriously... turn your amps up to 11 and have a ball.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let’s hope he stays Merry, then we’ll ALL be smiling!

Merry Xmas to those who celebrate - or just have a great time with family or friends.

I’m heading over to Perth, as I write this, for my son’s wedding in Perth early January. See you next year 😊

Remove this Banner Ad

Back