Toast Merry Christmas Sainters 🎄🎅

Remove this Banner Ad

Merry Christmas to all ... let's hope Santa deals with the boofhead footy journos and their opinions about the club as effectively as he deals with The Grinch ...

406819002_746137517370745_7970762551753708780_n.jpg

Speaking of presents
I bought myself stuff already
Thanks santa/mrs pc

I did the same kinda, bought myself a series X console whilst the sister and her bf wee buying gifts for each other as a good third wheel that I've now had for 2 days and funnily enough;

Bought the old man a rice cooker+steamer, so gifted that to myself for obvious reasons and have been looking at adding an air fryer to compliment the oven and maybe get back into making pies.

Looking forward to a lovely cool change tomorrow for Christmas Day. It’s 45 today and only 41 predicted for tomorrow.
Small things.

Joisus. That's ******* hot.

I did the same kinda, bought myself a series X console whilst the sister and her bf wee buying gifts for each other as a good third wheel that I've now had for 2 days and funnily enough;

Bought the old man a rice cooker+steamer, so gifted that to myself for obvious reasons and have been looking at adding an air fryer to compliment the oven and maybe get back into making pies.
Mrs pc also grabbed rice cooker from Harris Scarfe
Members price was a third off

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well I woke up to a great Christmas 🎄 pressie this morning.
Covid
Feel like absolute crap.
Have a great day Sainters and families.
mums been a bit crook since yesterday, I got her to do a test and she just tested positive lol. Been here most of the day so it’s time for me to power up and power on, there’s no way to avoid it so its time to enjoy the rest of the day lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back