Opinion Happiest football memory

Remove this Banner Ad

Tom Curren finally getting a game after months of intense pressure on the club from the bf board.
Tom Ledger turning into the superstar mid we all hoped for

Hickey and Longer having titanic ruck duels

Pelican memes

Mav Weller bleaching his anus

I don’t think I’d have survived 2012-2017 St Kilda without this board

As a kid In the 90s, my family and my best mate's family making a bunch of food, loading up the cars and cruising to Waverley Park. Can only imagine the sight of 3 minivans parking before 20 wogs appear out of nowhere, thermoses and salad rolls in hand to cheer on the Saints. Magical

Milney's 11 was awesome, the crowd was insane

The big comeback vs the dogs, think it was 2015. I was there with my mate from the first story. By half time we had a couple of smart arse dogs supporters giving us s**t and him of course taking the bait, getting pissed off and ready to leave before the 3rd quarter started. I convinced him to stay thankfully, and we made sure to give those s**t talkers a historic send off they'll never forget when they eventually got up to leave

09 and 10 prelims were still the greatest games I've been to. I've never been able to go to a grand final though.

As a kid In the 90s, my family and my best mate's family making a bunch of food, loading up the cars and cruising to Waverley Park. Can only imagine the sight of 3 minivans parking before 20 wogs appear out of nowhere, thermoses and salad rolls in hand to cheer on the Saints. Magical

Milney's 11 was awesome, the crowd was insane

The big comeback vs the dogs, think it was 2015. I was there with my mate from the first story. By half time we had a couple of smart arse dogs supporters giving us s**t and him of course taking the bait, getting pissed off and ready to leave before the 3rd quarter started. I convinced him to stay thankfully, and we made sure to give those s**t talkers a historic send off they'll never forget when they eventually got up to leave

09 and 10 prelims were still the greatest games I've been to. I've never been able to go to a grand final though.

Still can't quite believe Round 6 2015 happened.

Mine would have to be my first experience of a Collingwood crowd in Rd 18 1997 at the G. I was only 11 at the time, and as I grew up in the country I didn't get to many games.

It was memorable for 2 reasons.. the sad one was that was the last game one of my fav Sainters Joel Smith played for us due to injury.

The second one was my late father, who was an Essendon fan, absolutely ripping into Pies fans in the last quarter when we kicked clear because they were hurling abuse at us and another family of saints fans sitting near us during the 3rd quarter when the pies got within a point.... I knew my old man had a mouth on him, but gee I learned some new phrases that day 🤣

....I've also tried to forget S Loewe taking an absolute screamer in the goal square in front of us only to hit the post🤦‍♂️

Remove this Banner Ad

Back