Metal Gear Solid 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Jan 27, 2001
Perth
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Coast Eagles
Has anyone got this game? I bought it last night and played it for about an hour. People rave about how great this game is. I have to say im pretty disappointed. There seems to be hardly any gameplay at all. FMV's continually pop up, and it really makes it hard to get into the game. I mean I played it for about an hour and all that I have done is killed three guys and climbed along some railing. I got bored with it so went to bed. I havn't started it up this morning, but will give it another chance. Does this game get better or can I expect it to be like this the whole way through?

Originally posted by i_luv_westcoast
Has anyone got this game? I bought it last night and played it for about an hour. People rave about how great this game is. I have to say im pretty disappointed. There seems to be hardly any gameplay at all. FMV's continually pop up, and it really makes it hard to get into the game. I mean I played it for about an hour and all that I have done is killed three guys and climbed along some railing. I got bored with it so went to bed. I havn't started it up this morning, but will give it another chance. Does this game get better or can I expect it to be like this the whole way through?

Wait for Slinter Cell!! That game will rock!

yeah, it gets better.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back